Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Okay. I'm seriously bored now. Beef's not online. Her com is screwed. It was already seriously screwed. Bahh. I've got a new name everyone. A pet name from Beef. Dou Dou or Sha Dou. Which is Bean or Silly Bean in Chinese. Holy crappo shiat. Sounds like a Dog's name pleasee. Heard people calling their dogs that before. *mutters.

So today was a much better day for me. Feeling more cheery and all. No idea why. Strolled into Zhang Wei's lesson 20 mins late. She obviously marked me absent so I didn't bother to debate. I just wanted to sit for my test. At least she didn't ignore me like she ignored Kailing. So I'll let the bitch go for once. Its a good Monday. I don't want to spoil it. :D The test was okayy. I expected it to be much harder. But it was rather simple. Should be able to pass I reckon. Noone studied for the test please. Literally nothing to study. Plus, it was open book. *grins. She let us off early for once then I ate beehoon during the unofficial break. Went for Accounting lecture, ate chicken burger during break. Basically I ate so bloody much today. Met Beef and Stacey in town after lessons. Then I ate Macs cheese burger deluxe extra value meal. I just love Beef. Then about 3 hours later, ate sushi and ice cream. Came home. Sat in front of the com and ate a bowlful of rice. God I'm such a pig. Oh well. Its normal. For me at least. Thank god I don't put on the pounds so easily. But I'll have to watch myself in case. Haha.

I'm so darn lazy to do my work. BESE research, Email App Res to group, Marketing and BESE online quiz, Comm Skills reflective journal and entrepreneurship proposal. Bugger.

I misss my Beef. Oh crap it. Time to get my arse moving. By the way, I love everyoneeeee. *muacks. Lalala. I'm a happy lil bean. :D

No comments: