Wednesday, November 24, 2004

At the supermarket.

Me: Walks to the ice cream section and goes "Wahhh. Ben n Jerry's ehh. I want."
Beef: "Orh"
Me: "You know today I read Cheryl's blog right. Then this guy bought her Ben n Jerry's, Flowers and Fried Noodles then left it at her door step after ringing the bell. So sweet right."
Beef: "Orh"
Me: "Wth. You're my Gf and you've never done anything like that before!" *storms off.
Beef: "Then ask that guy to buy stuff for you lor"
Me: *mutters. But then again, my doorbell doesn't work. Ahahaha.

Later in the Cinema.

Me: "I'm craving for the ice cream leh"
Beef: "Just now don't say, I buy for you"
Me: "Wtf. You also never say you're willing to buy it for me" *diao~
Beef: "You didn't say you want"
Me: -_-"" "You willing to pack 10 bucks for a tub of ice cream meh?"
Beef: "What?! Its 10 bucks?! Sorry not buying already"

Talk about being stingy. Stingy Beef! Heh. So, Funny Beef? Try already okay.

No comments: