Monday, November 29, 2004

The Last Week Of Holidays

Bah. Its already the last week of school holidays. Don't be mistaken, I'm thrilled to go back to school and finally see all my dahlings. :) But the thought of not being able to sleep till 7pm on weekdays without receiving a warning letter from school is devastating. :( Oh well, I will just have to wait till the next semester break in April 2005. *whines. Oh whatever, there's still one last week to go. Plus if the "illegal" timetable was accurate, I don't have lessons on Monday. Which means I don't have to go to school on the first day of school. Lol. Yay! Anyhoos, I pray and I pray I'm getting French for CDS.

Enough about school. Haven't been blogging much. I see mould growing about already. Haha. Anyhoos, Beef's com is down so I doubt she'll blog too. (out of point) There's pretty much nothing for me to say. If you wondered why my previous entry was all so weird. Cause I decided to try to be funny. HAHA. Well, *ahem it wasn't successful. I'm just not a humorous person. I hardly laugh at jokes and I don't crack any. Oh well. Read my boring blog if you want to.

I seemed to have been working forever and the pay hasn't come. Crap shit I tell you. I hope it comes in on Friday or Saturday and NOT Monday. Tralalala. I love the season of celebrating. Whee. Shall post my wishlist soon. Heh. Phuture/Zouk on Wednesday my dahlings? ;)

No comments: