Saturday, February 19, 2005

Ambiguity

Airline Business & Distribution is finally over and done with, well not technically as we still have the presentation but at least the report is safely with Ms. Tan now. *whew. My partner aka Ryl and I stayed up till 0700 hours in the morning to complete it. At the end of compiling it, I was hurling vulgarities at 1 per 10 words. I mean fuck the irresponsible groupmates, I hope my email made yall realise what fucktards you guys are. (p.s. I wrote an email in upper case telling them Ryl and I could only sleep at 0700 all thanks to them) Met them just before lesson in the lab, was too tired to even scream at them, much less talk to them. Don't show me attitude when Ryl and I were late, you didn't go to sleep at 0700 and fuck you for telling us at 0300 that you forgot to add in stuff. Bitch.

My SIP placement is still a huge cloud of mist. I just wish the mist would clear and I can finally stop worrying about it. So much for CX replying to me first out of the whole cohort when they didn't even call me for an interview when they said they would. Fucktards. I swear I will never ever take a CX flight for the rest of my life. Never. Somehow, deep down, I'm silently praying and hoping a miracle happens and they realise that they have lost someone with such passion for the airline industry. If only. So everyone, please pray hard for me that I don't screw up the Ritz interview so at least, I can be with Ryl and Chy! :D By the way, a couple of new postings are up on OLE.



You Are a Retrospective Soul
The most misunderstood of all the soul signs.
Sometimes you even have difficulty seeing yourself as who you are.
You are intense and desire perfection in every facet of your life.
You're best described as extremely idealistic, hardworking, and a survivor.

Great moments of insight and sensitivity come to you easily.
But if you aren't careful, you'll ignore these moments and repeat past mistakes.
For you, it is difficult to seperate the past from the present.
You will suceed once you overcome the disappoinments in life.

No comments: