Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Rich Girl

Taking a breather from Airline Business Distribution. Finished editing 80% of it already. I'm left with the executive summary and overview. Seriously I think the proposal is crap, especially the marketing part; so boring. Let's just pray we don't exceed the maximum pages, so I don't have to edit it again.

Valentine's Day was just another ordinary day. Honestly, I think its all crap. A day for the florists to rip off morons. I hate flowers. Technically I don't. I'll shoot whoever that gives me flowers for Valentine's Day. Its a total waste of money, everything is, on Valentine's Day. Headed all the way to Novena to meet Beef after work. Waited for 1 hour cause she was still at work. Was dozing off at Spinelli's while copying notes. Thank god for the invention of Caffine; I had a nice hot capp. I had BK after meeting her then cabbed home. Was zonked out the whole day cause I didn't sleep the night before.

Missed MEIT today. Again. Thank god tutorial was cancelled last minute, so I didn't need another MC. *grins. Headed to school at 1800 for Airline Business Project, all the way till 2200. Later is going to be the same again. Interview with Ritz Carlton next wednesday, meaning I have to skip French tutorial. Bloody hell. I'm freaking out about the interview cause of the announcement posted on BB (only HTM peeps would know what I'm talking about), as the complaint came from Ritz. *shudders.

Back to work now. I'm going to kill the mosquito that has been feeding on my delicious blood for the past week. Grrrrrr.

No comments: