Saturday, February 19, 2005

Angels With Dirty Faces

Cigarette prices have gone up again. Happily went to 7-11 and asked for Pall Mall Menthol Lights. She asked for my I.C (as usual), checked and said, $10.00 please. I went, HUH?! She then continued saying, yes the price increased yesterday. *faints. Grudgingly handed over a $10.00 bill. What is the government trying to do?! Burnt a hole in my pocket?!

I've already down-graded from Marlboro to Pall Mall now you bloody increase the prices again?! Am I supposed to smoke hay or what?! *mumbles. Its a sign for me to stop smoking now. *grumbles.

On the other hand, I'm proud to announce that I've stopped biting my fingernails for 1 month already! *beams. Ask anyone who has seem them. Nicer and longer now. Heh. 1 new year resolution down. I'm still working on getting up on time. :p

Headed to town after open-house today with Ryl, Chy and Quek. On 518, I remembered that Estee Lauder's Pure Pops is going at "Buy 2 get 1 Free" today, so excitedly told Ryl and Chy and they agreed! Yay! Went to the Tangs counter and the shade I wanted was out of stock so met Beef and we went on to the Shaw, Isetan counter.

*mock horror. Jamie Yeo and Grace Chua were there doing the promotion. So we were asked to try on the lip gloss and in return, we each had a free gift! *grins excitedly like cheapo aunties (I got the Pure Colour Lip Vinyl in Vinyl Berry ). So we bought 1 each and we each only paid $18.00. Wanna how cheap please! Haha. Usual going for $28.00 per tube. I got it in Sugar Pie, Ryl in Sweet Nectar and Chy in Watermelon. *beams. Retail therapy always feel better when its cheap. :)

Ryl's place tomorrow at 1100 for POM. We have yet to start on anything and its due on Monday. *sulks. Then to the Brow House at 1715 for threading with the remaining 2 Charlie Angels, Ryl and Chy (that's what Jamie Yeo called us).

No comments: