Monday, April 25, 2005

Child of Darkness

I've finshed reading Child of Darkness - V.C. Andrews already. Bah. Another book please. April Shadows - V.C. Andrews is out September. Can't wait!

Harry Potter out soon too! Oh god. I can never get enough of books. Someone buy me the whole of Kinokuniya.

Psychology of Creativity test was like fuck. Considering that I didn't study the whole day. I hope I managed to bullshit my way to a passing grade. :
So it was my deathday yesterday. I slept from 1000 to 2300 hours. Sweet. Spent my 19th birthday sleeping. How exciting.

No work for me again. 2nd week in a row. They fucking never give me any shifts at all. 2nd week already please. Its not as if I didn't give them my schedule. Fucktards. Pissed. Hello, I need the money right.

I want this Obey Bag. Someone get it for me please please please please please.

Its just another Monday.

No comments: