Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Hollaback Girl

*sings Toploader's Dancing in the moonlight. HAHA.

That was JIN RANDOM. Okay.

Title tells you that Gwen Stefani's Hollaback girl is stuck in my head. Yes I know, the song is so cheerleader-ish and trashy. Whatever. I think its nice.

Let me hear you say, this shit is bananas B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

RANDOM again. Okay okay okay.

I am truly homeless. Really JIN HOMELESS. Why?

1. Bank account reflects $2.06
2. $0.15 left in my Mambo
3. Ez-link reflects a negative sign

FUCKK. Its only the 26th. I am that BROKE. Arghh.

So mummy dearest gave me $10.00 this morning. As I kept it in my Mambo, I was procrastinating if I should use the money for food and what not or shall I satisfy my addiction with it.

I am so fucking stupid. I shouldn't have bought the bloody Pall Mall Menthol Lights. ARGH. So ya. I am fucking broke which makes me fucking cranky cause I have to stay at home alone and rot my holidays away.

SIP hasn't started and I already have no life! *WHINES WHINES WHINES.

20 minutes late for a 30 minutes project consultation this morning. I know. What's new. Andrea's always late. But I have been quite punctual for this Vacation CDS. Believe it a not. I'm not lying.

Supposed to meet Ninja Sal just now at Tampines to assist him in his quest for DragonBall BUT I couldn't go. WHY? Cause I don't even have $1.60 for fucking transport. FUCK.

And then there's the fucked up weather. Fucking hell so fucking warm and humid. It drives me nuts.

I don't know how, but I'm going to take money for my mum. I can survive not eating but I definitely need transportation money. I hate to lie. :((

SIP launch tomorrow morning at 0900 hours. I'm quite excited cause this would prolly be one of the few chances to see the familiar faces that I've been seeing for the past 2 years.

I miss the gang.
ChyRylJemShaunJosephKeBecks.

I miss the homeless.
MervSalMelRachQuekyYihan.

I miss the feeling of $1000 odd a month reflected in my bank account.

Think what that money could bring

No comments: