Saturday, April 23, 2005

Chocolate Overload

First things first. Liaison Officer (LO) allocation list is out already. Guess who's my LO? Miss Ivy Tan. *screams, jumps and hops around. So fucking happy. :D

Those in my LO class are the Tradewinds, Cathay and TTG people. :( I'm alone at TTG. Which also means all Tourism. Lalalalala. I'm so damned happy. So fellow coursemates, who's your LO?

Met Sal, Rachel, Merv and Mel in town for dinner at Far East. Stoned outside Burger King for almost an hour odd. Manda and Jon came over after work. Then they did the sweetest thing. :)

Rachel said she was craving for McCafe's Ice Chocolate so we headed over. Initially Quek was supposed to meet us but she called me around 7 odd and told me she wasn't coming cause she was not feeling good and all.

I was rather disappointed of course. So they went to order their drinks and what not. Sal came back with 2 slices of cake and put 1 in front of me. *beams. 1st birthday cake in a couple of years. Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake. *double beam. Thank you very much Sal. Soo sweet of you. :)

Then I happened to turn around and I thought I saw Queky. The next thing I knew, Manda and Quek comes together holding a tub of Hagen Dazz ice cream with a candle on top and the whole group started singing me a birthday song.

I almost cried kay guys. I was speechless. Totally. Thanks for putting in so much effort to surprise me and all. Really appreciated it. One of the best birthdays ever. -hugs everyone.

It was like. 1 personal tub of chocolate ice cream with bananas and a slice of chocolate cheesecake. Fattening. But I can do with some fattening up anyway. Didn't managed to finish everything but most of it.

Roamed around with Rachel, Quek and Mel after the rest headed home. Really a truly homeless group. We walked around for almost an hour and ended up buying beer and snacks at 7-11, Plaza Singapura and plunked our asses there.

Yihan joined us around 2 plus I think. Yihan bought me my book! Yay! V.C. Andrews - Child Of Darkness. *big grin. Thanks plenty Yihan! You actually remembered! With a lil help from Queky of course. Lol.

Mel and I had a good heart to heart talk about our lives and all. Thanks for the conversation sister. Its weird how we click so well although we've only known each other for a week. Love you loads. -hugs.

Quekypoo. Thanks for the surprise. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Lol. Really thanks. I don't know what to say other than thanks la deh.

I love the homeless.

No comments: