Friday, April 22, 2005

Infamously Popular

Miss Han, Zhenhui, Quekypoo and Drea. The combination to much awaited gossip, sleaze and laughter. :)

Bugis yesterday evening. Sorry I was an hour late and no Quek I'm not going to stand in the middle of the fountain as punishment.

After procrastinating if we should have dinner or not. We decided on good old fast food. After all, it was our staple lunch a couple of years back. LongJohn'sMacdonaldsBurgerKingMosBurger.

Settled down at Macs and darling Sel just has to be all so blur like she always has been. Then there's Quekypoo and Zhenhui making fun of her and me just laughing and going "You haven't changed one bit!".

Did the usual updates on our life. Crapped. Then the much awaited gossip. Maha. Sel's my source of gossip. *beams.

According to our ex-classmate from KC 4e1'2002 (whom I won't name), plenty of people hated us or rather our clique because we knew people and we always kept to ourselves. Anti-social kinda thing or what some would say, too cool for anyone else. LOL.

I found it alarmingly hilarious. I swear I had no idea. Not the slightest. Everyone seemed rather okay with us. Oh well.

One thing I knew was that the KC Cougars weren't all that popular to a certain extent. Stereotypical. We cheerleaders are nice people okay? We're not snotty and bimbotic. Look at Sam, she topped the school for O's.

I miss the rest of the Cougars. We need to have a gathering with Miss Kay soon please. We haven't met as a whole team of 20 since 2003.

I've missed you so much Sel. We're going to meet again before the both of us starts SIP, Quekypoo starts her FYP and Zhenhui serves the nation okays? Thanks for the present. So sweet of you. Love you loads. Keep in closer contact yeahs. -hugs.

And those were the days.

No comments: