Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Homeless Style

2 Integrated Resorts. Marina Bay and Sentosa Island. 35, 000 job opportunities. Its good news for me and all my fellow Hospitality and Tourism coursemates. :)

To those who were against the idea, eat your hearts out! HAH.

Garageband Music workshop today was quite fun I reckon. I got bored of it pretty soon though. Contradicting.

I don't know how to start on the reflective journal for Psychology of Creativity. Its retarded.

Four days to deathday. Believe it or not, I'm left with 40 pathetic fucking cents for the whole month. Gotta feed on wind, grass and mud. Homeless.

Fucking really Happy Deathday please. I'm always right. My birthday is jinxed every year. Fucked up.

Roamed, stoned and slacked around town. Mel, Merv, Quek, Yihan, Sal, Manda and yours truly.
Though half of us are like damned homeless, the company was great. :)

Spoke to Sal about events. Argh. I'm trying to look at the bright side of it. 1 month and 4 days more, that's when I'll know.

No comments: