Monday, April 18, 2005

Its About Time

I swear that this is the first CDS that I officially hate. Psychology of Creativity. Thank god its my last CDS.

Last week, I was supposed to imagine I was a handphone riding a dolphin against the waves and what not. Today, I was supposed to ask a stupid question. Wtf. Its getting fucking ridiculous.

I seriously almost died of a heart seizure last night. I should have been the one who attempted suicide. Not you.

Then came another and another. I think someone was out to get me. Really.

I'm sleepy. Slept last night but woke up every hour or so. Got fed up around 0630 and got up. Madness.

Cousin is whining like hell now. That he's bored and sleepy. Whining non-stop like a girl. Tsktsk.

Things are never what they seem to be. Open up your heart and listen carefully. Then maybe, you'll hear her cries.

No comments: