Sunday, April 17, 2005

The Little Things That Matter

No. I didn't go to work. I'm getting fired or maybe I've been fired without me knowing about it.

Only managed to sleep at 0900 this morning. So slept through everything and woke up at 1900.

12 whole hours. I just wish my mum will let me sleep through dinner and till tomorrow morning. Or just that till there's no tomorrow for me. I don't want to wake up ever again.

History repeats. Everything just goes wrong at the same time. Or maybe I made history repeat. I don't think I deserve it. Really. I fucking don't.

I'm done with being all nice and tame. I miss the real Andrea from the KC days. But I can't bring her back. Cause I just can't.

Queky asked if I ever thought of committing suicide. I told her with a life like mine, the answer is pretty obvious.

I'm still typing here. I'm too young to die. I've yet to meet my husband (Adam Brody). I still haven't gotten revenge on some people (Haha. Joking). And blah blah blah.

But sometimes, death seems like the only solution.

No comments: