Thursday, May 26, 2005

Confessions of A Bored Intern

Shhh. Don't tell anyone I'm writing this entry on Microsoft Word in the office. Oh right, my blog is public.

It's 1520 hours now, another 2 hours and 15 minutes till I'm out of here. Today's the 3rd Day of my internship, another 22 weeks and I'm really out of here.

Kept myself busy the whole morning with the questionnaire and then did a cover letter. Shan't disclose too many details before I get sued for god knows what.

So now, I have nothing to do. After I was done with the cover letter I asked for more work and she said this to me on MSN (Yes we communicate through MSN Messenger. How cool right?):

Supervisor: I know you're really bored now. But there is nothing for you to do at the moment. So just act busy.

Me: Lol. Okay. No problem.

Supervisor: Shhh. Don't tell ***(My HR Manager) that I said this!

Me: Don't worry. Goes in one ear, out the other. Lol.

So I'm "blogging", sms-ing, msn-ing and surfing Tomorrow. If you don't know Tomorrow, I suggest you search for the nearest pillar and bang your head against it.

Tomorrow is the Singapore "blog" for Singaporean bloggers. Where people send in interesting (in every context) blog entries that they read about, Singaporean or Non-Singaporean. It is also some sort of a portal for fellow bloggers to interact and what not blah blah. Trust me, go read it you'll find many funny entries.

With editors like Mr. Brown, Mr. Miyagi , Xiaxue and Cowboy Caleb, you're in for a good laugh at the comments they give. Kudos to all editors and contributors for making my currently boring internship (as it's not peak season for the publications) much more enjoyable with the funky contributions.

Psst. I want to kena Tomorrow-ed also leh.

No comments: