Sunday, May 29, 2005

The Weekends

The much awaited weekends finally came. It will be gone in another 14 hours though. Oh well. Tomorrow, its week 2 of SIP. Argh. 22 more weeks to go please.

Met Shawn dearest for coffee after work on Friday. He owes me too many ice creams and coffees already la. Haha. That avid photographer managed to snoop a couple of pictures of me. Pretty nice though. Not me la, the perspective and the background deh.
Please meet me more often kay bro? Now we're working near one another, there's no excuse. Lol.


Sister Mel's birthday party at The Gallery Hotel after that. Room 608. The party was fantastic. Alcohol galore, laughter, food and beautiful people for company. The party gave me a chance to meet my much missed homeless darlings.
Mel, thanks for the party. I enjoyed myself. Hope you liked your present from us. Take care and call me anytime kay dear? Love you.

Stayed till 0700 in the morning. Tiong Bahru market for breakfast! I miss having breakfast there. *faint smile.
Hello Cousin, Sal, Rachiee, Queky, Jon, Mel. I still miss yall like fuck please. Meet me for dinner/lunch soon please. Take care. Loves.

I then spent my whole Saturday sleeping. From Saturday 1100 - Sunday 0500. Not bad huh? I am so going to do something today. I'm not staying at home to fucking rot please.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I've never felt more lonely before.

No comments: