Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Cute Without The E
-- edited*

Thanks to Kailing I've got it fixed. Why didn't I think of putting a negative in front?! Omg Andrea. Anyhoos, still ain't totally completed. I wanna play around with the text colours. Till I'm free then. :)) -- 1714 hours

Bah. New layout. But its still not completed yet. Not really in the mood for html. My navigation bar is blocking my body text. At least that's how it looks like using Netscape and Internet Explorer. Cousin says it looks fine on Safari.

So those using IE/Mozilla/Netscape and what other nonsense. Let me know if its blocking okay? I wouldn't mind some help from a html genius as well. Buggershitcrap.

So yes, I'm here to update rather unwillingly. There's nothing much I want to say. No idea why. Kinda weird coming from someone who blogs every other day ehs? Oh whatever.

Okay, I'm feeling blah/cranky.

Oh oh. Guess what? I'm broke again. Yeah, its like old old news on this blog. Andrea's always broke. Wtf right. Not good considering I owe Queky and Cousin money. Kns.

One thing I'm glad is that my whole week is pretty packed with activities and what not. Let's do a run through:

Wednesday: Sleep till late afternoon. Granny's place for dinner. Chinablack with my 2 darlings; Ryl & Marilyn. (I'm going to take the first bus home. Haha.)

Thursday: Stay home and do some cleaning/chores.

Friday: Zouk with the homeless girls.

Saturday: Some filming thingy with Dan

Sunday: Sentosa!

Monday: Stay home and suffer from Pre-SIP Jitters. LOL.

Roughly that's about it I think.

Okay, so what have I been up to the past few days.

Friday: Caught the movie "Are We There Yet?" with the homeless. Fucking waste of my moohlah dammit. The show was so dammit lame. It wasn't funny. If you think its cause Andrea is a "un-humorous" person. No it isn't me. It was the damned cheat my $8.50 movie. Neh neh.

Saturday/Sunday: Met the homeless boys really late in town. Pool at Lucky Plaza. Roamed about and ended up at Dan's place with Rayve in the end. Watched City Of God and Garden State then stayed up the whole day camping out on his couch watching cable. Cabbed home all the way from Bukit Timah.

Monday: I was a good girl so I stayed home and slept till 1900 hours. Lol.

Tuesday: Wanton mee at Sunshine Plaza with SalDanMerv. Woot. Fried wanton with mayo. Not bad. Roamed about town again. Like what's new. Starbucks at Liat Towers.

Oh oh. Anyone wants to go for the Esprit Sale. I can bring another 2 people. Its exclusive to membership card holders only. Fri, Sat and Sun 1930 - 2300 hours. Text me if you want me to bring you along or if you want more details.

Okay. So the whole entry is full of nonsensical rubbish. Like I always say. IF YOU BLOODY DON'T LIKE IT, THEN DON'T FUCKING READ MY BLOG. *ahem. There you have it.

Sometimes a satisfying lie is better than the awful truth.

No comments: