Friday, May 13, 2005

Stone-nation

**Warning: Major long entry. Prolly the longest since I started blogging for almost 3 years now.

So yes I blogged about 2 hours ago? I'm just bored shitless and all cranky. I'm tired but I don't want to sleep. Get the gist of it now?

I'm sick of all the R&B/Hip Hop music in my computer. Yes. You heard it first. I'm fucking sick and tired of it. So now Norah Jones's Come Away With Me album is playing instead.

Blog surfing. The only few who seem to be enjoying their SIP stint so far are the Ritz Carlton people, Pan Pacific people, basically those who are doing something they're passionate about I reckon.

Fuck shittards. The more I think about TTG the more I dread it. I need to look through my MEIT notes. Considering out of so many MEIT lectures and tutorials, I only turned up for 2 tutorials and 3 lectures.

I'm basically screwed major. Okay, I got an overall B grade for MEIT in the end, cause of the shit loads of effort Ryl and I put in for the damned report. I miss the days of staying up till 0700 doing the report.

Side-tracking there. So as I was saying, I'm screwed because I'm going to events and I know fuck shit about this sector of the industry.

Everytime a senior asks where I'm posted to for SIP, and I go "TTG", they give me this horrified look then pat my shoulder and tell me good luck. Like wtf. When I ask for details, everyone just decides to shut their trap when they shouldn't and not say a single thing.

Fucking scaring the fuck outta me. Plus the fact that the previous batch had 3-4 interns and this time round I'm fucking alone. *screams.

By just reading what some of my fellow coursemates who are in events are doing during their internship, I'm ready to take a knife and slit my own throat. Okay, if you have the passion for it, then its okay. But when you happen to hate this sector of the Hospitality & Tourism industry, you'll know how I feel.

Okay, sorry. I was just going all paranoid about SIP. Pre-SIP jitters. Keep an open mind Andrea! Dammit.

So before I start my nightmare of becoming a typical Raffles Place office lady and have to time to blog proper (Cringes at the thought of reserving seats by putting tissue packs on tables, dressed like an office lady, babbling and gossiping about office politics. Sorry sidetracking again.) , I'm going to do random shoutouts to people who actually read this shit.

Sel* Self-proclaimed Princess Sotong Seline Han. I'm missing you hell loads. I'm going to arrange a day out for the 2 of us before both of us start SIP. I've got fuck loads to talk to you about and I haven't been shopping with you in years. Literally. Please take care of yourself you butterfly eyes. Love you plenty plenty.

Quek* My one and only Quekypoo. Things have been kinda rough for us lately but you'll always be my bestie no matter what okay? I'm sorry if I've hurt you in anyway and I know I did. It sucks that you're doing your SIP during my last holiday cause I have no fucking holiday because SIP fucking lasts till there's only 1 week of hols before Year 3, Sem 2 starts. Fuck shit. Okay yes, please remember I'll always love you okay? Love you plenty plenty too.

Ryl* Lil Miss Cheryl Chan Mali Chan! *big grin. I fucking miss you like hell please. So anyhoos, when are you going to meet me for coffee or some alcohol with funky music and dirty dancing? When when when? I'm glad that you're having a good time with Ritz Carlton. Pray hard for me. I miss the days that we would have to stay up till 0700 or go to school without sleep cause we were working our asses off for the project. I'm so proud the 2 of us did rather well for those projects. Miss and love you plenty my perfect project partner.

Chy* Chynna Woon SM! Muahaha. I don't know if you'll read this but wth. My all so pretty friend whom I had to double up as a bodyguard fending off disgusting little boys in Year 1, Sem 1. Resulting in her darling thinking that we were a couple. Hah. Hope Ritz is treating you well too. Miss you and your blur antics lots! Don't fall asleep at work ah! Loves.

Jem* Yishun! Heh heh. The one guy that I had something against because he looks like my ex from hell. Looks are deceiving. Everytime I think of you and Chy I smile. Haha. Mr Butler to be at Raffles Hotel, enjoy your stint there and take good care.

Shaun* Shaun Chong! Boo! Okay, random. But yes, hello! Haha. How have you been? Sorry about the delay about the money I owed you previously. So sorry ehs? Take care and have fun at Raffles too!

Kerrie* Keke! I've read and heard that you've become way bitchier than you normally are after going to Meritus Mandarin. I mean, I've seen it but prolly not in full force mode. Haha. What have they done to you?! Hope you're enjoying yourself there as well. Miss you loads dear. Take care yeahs.

Joseph* Jo-Seph!! Heh. Hope you're doing "all right" at Pan Pacific. Haha. You seem pretty happy there. Take good care and see you soon kays?

Jo-Ron-Brian-Trev-Becks* Hey guys, hope you guys have fun at Vox Productions, Ritz Carlton, Gallery Hotel, Saint Pierre and Flutes respectively. Take care!

Marilyn* My fellow coursemate cum smoking partner at Bedok Reservoir (rain or shine) cum bitching partner cum clubbing kaki. I'm going to miss all our smoking and clubbing sessions so fucking much please. Argh. Remember to buy plenty plenty of Sunblock cause I don't want you to be unrecognisable after you come back from your stint at Sentosa. I'll visit you when you get posted to your F&B outlet. Yes, I'm praying hard for you that it will be km8 cause that's where my queen belongs right? Love you loads Mei Nu.

Adele-Mels-Jerms* Lee Siew Mai, ACE Daytons seems to have already stolen you away. Is events THAT horrible? :( Take care babe! Melissa Tomato Chew Pang Sai. We're going to meet for lunch and reserve tables like office ladies since our offices are relatively close. Take care too! Mr. Britney Spears. 1 sentence for you. Cathay Pacific/CX sucks. No la, you seem to be enjoying but you CX people all seem pretty worn out. Take care!

Ryna* Hey Rynnie! Heh. Hope CX is treating you fine too. It was nice bumping into you that day. You look pretty tired and what not. Please take good care.

Aaron-Ashraf-Mahathir-Zhi Fan* Hello you SATS boys. Haha. Is Aaron in SATS? I can't remember. Anyhoos, will miss you mad guys! Have fun at SATS and update me yeahs.

Winnie* Hey girl, please cheer up yeah. You entries are all so depressing. Hope Valuair is fun for you. Maybe I shouldn't have rejected Valuair after all. Oh well. Take care dear! Note: We have yet to club together before.

Shawn* Shawn Low Tze Kheng. I know I owe you an outing with my short skirt. LOL. Now everyone is going to know you're a big pervert! Muahaha. My future boss who is going to pay me 10k a month as his Personal Assistant. You owe me truckloads of ice cream you liar! When are you going to sign me in to ZOUK?! Smack you. Take care and enjoy while you can before serving the nation you ladies man.

Mac* Hello the one who got me dead drunk at Zouk the previous time. Haha. Not your fault. Just kidding. Please take care yes? Hope to talk to you soon! -hugs.

Denise* Bet you didn't expect to see your name? Its weird how we got to know one another but that was almost a year ago? Strange Deja Vu ehs? Please try to cheer up dear. Don't do silly things anymore. Take care babe.

Leong* Leong Cui Shan Cheryl! Now happening already la. NUS has finally let you off on holidays. Please take care and I miss clubbing with you! Those were the days at Madmonks man. Lol.

Bessy* Hey, its been awhile since we've spoken or seen one another. Hope you're doing fine. Say hi to bitbit and tumtum for me. Take care yeah.

Dawn* Boo! Haha. Glad that after 5 years of no contact what so every, we're talking again. Take care and enjoy your trip to San Frans later in the year kay? :)

Mervyn* Cousin!! Heh. Thanks for the wake up calls and the "scolding" you gave me yeahs. Really glad to know you. Love you much much worx. Haha. Please remember to visit me during my SIP!

Mel* Sister! Another long lost relative. I'm glad we've bonded so much in such a short period of time. I love you loads! Please take care and remember I'm always here kays? Much love.

Rachel* Rachiiiee. Haha. The mad/scary one. No la, not scared of you anymore. Zouk zouk zouk next friday to celebrate the end of your SIPs and the start of mine. :( Take care dear.

Jon* Looks are deceiving. I'm going to drag you to Sentosa and check out your abs. LOL. Omg, I sound so wrong. But ya, thanks for the talks too. Take care fellow homeless.

Sal* My ninja master. Firstly, stop failing me please. Thankyouverymuch. Haha. Thanks for being brutally honest with me. Really appreciated it. More ninja days please. :)

Miguel* Hello fellow homeless who likes psycho thrillers like I do. We haven't watch Infection yet please!! Haha. Enjoy your NS life! *grin.

Dan* Lousy wooden ox. Heh. I want to play mahjong and read that book at Mel's place again. Thanks for everything so far. Its been a blast knowing you. :))

I think I pretty much covered everyone whom I know reads my blog. Sorry if I missed you out. Andrea still loves you!

Take care and good night world. I took a fucking hour to finish this entry.

No comments: