Friday, May 13, 2005

Love, Lies and Betrayal

Chinablack on Wednesday night/Thursday morning.
QuekDanMarcellaSal

Queued for 2 fucking hours. I'm glad I had my fair share of Whiskey Dry's though. :))

House Of Wax with Dan today. Please don't bother watching it. Storyline boring. Effects not too bad.

Paris Hilton at her best (Read: Getting laid, blowjobs and running around in her underwear) . Chad Michael Murray and Jared Padalecki looking might fine though. *grins.

11 days of freedom left. I'm going to make full use of the remaining 11 days. Think Clubbing, Towning, Movies, Friends, Family and the list goes on.

Love
verb [T]
to have strong feelings of affection for another adult and be romantically and sexually attracted to them, or to feel great affection for a friend or person in your family.

Lies
verb [I] lying, lied, lied
to say or write something which is not true in order to deceive someone.

Betrayal
verb [T]
to not be loyal to your country or a person, often by doing something harmful such as helping their enemies.

"Don't phunk with my heart"

No comments: