Monday, July 04, 2005

Back In Campus

For once I enjoyed traveling back to TP. Waiting for bus 69, climbing the stairs of the bridge and opening the doors of the lecture theatre greeted with familiar faces. The talk was totally redundant. I mean all of us were more eager to catch up with each other, give the well deserved hugs etc. Walking to the reservoir with Marilyn for smoke break. Pure bliss I tell you. I hate to say this but I fucking miss TP. Argh. Another 4 months.

So after lesson, towning with The Gang and Marilyn. So almost the whole bus 518 was filled with HTM students. Then, the bus broke down in the middle of PIE. How lucky. Everyone started calling the parentals to buy 4D. LOL. Number didn't open though. Tsk. Visual evidence of the breakdown here.

Creme Bistro for lunch, the Tori Katsu Don was damned good. *drools at thought of it. Then it was Mango sale at Shaw, Zara at Liat Towers. Thank god the clothes I wanted were out of my size. Left around 5 odd to meet Marilyn for more shopping after her pedicure session. Boy can my glam queen shop. I was aching after doing so much shopping with her.

At around 7, met jacy, litz, mac and her partner for dinner. Crystal Jade La Mian XLB. *double beam. Coffee Bean at Paragon after dinner and then jacy and I headed down to Club Momo. Momo was good. Goodbye Chinablack, Hello Club Momo. (:

Okay, I know I've been just reporting what I've been doing on Saturday. Life's monotonous and I have zero inspiration to blog about anything else.

"Do me a favour and fall in love with me."

No comments: