Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Spinning Around

My head still hurts and my throat is still sore. Its been one full week of sore throat and headaches. Even Ponstans and Lozenges aren't helping. *whines.

It has also been 1 week since I got fired. Yes yes, I got fired from my previous internship company. Not going into details but I un-officially failed my internship and un-officially got kicked out of school. But, don't worry. Everything is back on track. 2nd chance given and I'll be with Chan Brothers from tomorrow till the first week of November. Which reminds me I better go to church and give thanks this Sunday or something.

I was so stoned the day I got fired. Mind was blank and I just couldn't think. Head hurt like crap and what nonsense. What I remember vividly would be crying the whole day.

Met the gf at Good Shephard Cathedral for mass after spending my final 8 hours of work crying. It was Day of Assumption if I didn't recall wrongly. Mass was good, brought back many memories of the good old KC days when we had mass in the squeezy hall, which eventually made me tear.

The day after I was basically in a daze, walking around the house like some zombie. Wednesday came and I headed to Chinablack with Ryl, Marilyn and Quek. Yeah, you must be thinking "still got the mood to club huh". I just needed to get out of the house and some alcohol.

Met our HTM Course Manager, Ms. Choi together with Ms. Ivy Tan and of course my mother. Again, I couldn't stop crying. I literally spent the whole of last week crying. Maybe that explains the persistant headache. Or maybe I've got some tumour of sorts in my brain. Yes I'm a cynical bitch, so slap me.

Actually, I'm back on campus now. As in I'm typing this in Lab 6. Haha. The lab smells the same (there's this TP Business school lab smell) and it is still freezing cold. A couple of HTM freshies had me do a survey for them. I swear the survey is atrocious. Who am I to criticise their command of the language when I'm all incoherent and what not but they can't even number their survey in running order. *slaps forehead.

I'm getting an even bigger headache thinking of what to write in e-Journal 3. What? I screwed up so yay. Fuck shitters. Which reminds me I better get down to it or I'll be stuck here till 2200.

So anyway, I'm fine. Just trying pick up the broken pieces and fix it back. Handphone line and internet connection got cut so don't bother to contact me till prolly next month when my mum pays the bills. If you have to get in touch with me urgently, ask my best friend. If you don't know who my best friend is, then I suggest you don't even bother cause I'm sure its nothing important.

p.s. this entry is incoherent and I can't even be bothered to check for grammatical mistakes and what not. so please excuse yourself.

"Like a broken porcelain doll"

No comments: