Monday, October 17, 2005

Don't Cha

Half the department is not in the office today as they are on site preparing for tonight's corporate dinner. That explains me surfing the internet, "sneaking out" to buy Wanton Mee for breakfast and blogging. Heh.

Setting up on Friday was quite an eye opener though half the time I was just sitting around waiting for suppliers to arrive. Met the gf and after that headed to Crystal Jade for dinner and continued to roam about Esplanade.

The travel fair on Saturday was pretty boring, just the usual redemption counter duties. So I ended up counting down the hours till I saw my darlings. (:

Finally left Suntec Convention Centre at 2230 hours, Martin gave me a lift to town then I met Quekypoo, Cow Shit Leong, Qian Hui (Don't know how to spell her name but she's one of Quek's ex-es. Like I'm not. Lol.) and my dearest Glam Queen Marilyn.

Saved money on cover as Marilyn signed me in but splurged twice the amount of cover charge on a jug of Whiskey Dry. The irony. So anyway, we were just lounging about the VIP area talking nonsense and drinking then we decided to head for the dance floor/podiums.

Then there were these 2 I seriously don't know what to call them. Okay, Fatty and friend hogging the platforms. They were like dancing non-stop on the platform for about an hour or so. I was basically impressed with their stamina and laughed with the rest at their "Mambo" dance moves.

They finally got off the platform when the glam queen aka Marilyn got fed up with their hogging and asked them "Is it my turn yet?" HAHAHAHA! Omg, it was hilarious. Even the gf laughed when I told her about it. -sniggers-

For the umpteen time, I am not Ah Lian okay. I just happen to like house (and a FEW techno) music, that does not make me Ah Lian. -glares at Quek-

Quek and Leong were waiting for Don't Cha by Pussycat Dolls for some what reasons. When the song finally came, it was sooooo long, I thought it would never end. HAHA. It was good though, managed to drag Quek on the platform. Hurhur.

So the party poopers, Quek, Leong and Quek's ex left around 0215. Leaving me with Marilyn dancing away on the platform. -wriggles butt- I finally left at 0300, met Quek at the bus stop and 65M-ed back to the gf's place. Met the gf at the bus stop for prata, headed back to her place and concussed. Spent the whole Sunday sleeping in. Perfect weather. (:

Heading down to Westin at 1400. Darn corporate dinner.

Queky - You confirmed going to Zouk next Friday? I wanna go too! But I can't. No more clubbing for me till internship ends. Had fun with you. See you SOON okay? And I mean SOON! Love you!

Leong - Hey darling. Technically the last time we clubbed together was almost a year ago. Had fun with you as well. Give me a call anytime you need me okay? Love you loads. Meet up soon. -hugs-

Marilyn - Don't know if you would read this but I miss you terribly already! Just 2 more weeks till we're back on campus. I can't wait for our smoking sessions at the reservoir and by that time, we would be able to club with the rest properly and not worry about work the next day! Love you. Give me a call if you need to talk to someone okay? -hugs-

"What a beautiful smile"

No comments: