Friday, October 14, 2005

Hustle For Me

I am so busy so this is going to be a short post. Blogging for a specific reason but before we get to that, let me just blog randomly.

Tomorrow or rather today (since its already 0100) is going to be one hell of a day for me. I will be in-charge of overseeing the moving process of all items to be brought to Suntec Convention Centre for the travel fair on Saturday and Sunday.

Seriously crazy. Why so? Because I will be the one and only one overseeing the whole thing and the one and only one to be at Suntec to guide the movers and set up the Marcoms "counter". -pulls hair-

I know it sounds menial and pretty easy but when the company is so big and they have so many departments and sub-departments, it is pure madness. Plus, I am going to be alone. -cries-

Plus the mini project is driving me nuts. I'm beginning to feel the stress of school projects again. Sadistically, I like it. - sadistic smile- It's obviously not helping that later in the day I will be so busy, Saturday I've got to be at the travel fair and Monday is the corporate dinner. Anyway, back to the specific reason to why I am blogging.

Attention all Temasek Polytechnic, School of Business Students. Who still has their Microsoft Access textbook used for Year 1's, Computer System Applications (CSA in short)? I need it badly for my project. So if you still have it, please leave me a comment or send me a sms if you know me personally (and you have my new number). I really need it urgently. Thanks.

"Breaking down inside, slowly"

No comments: