Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Can I Have It Like That

I've been blogging excessively but there's nothing to do at home. I usually only manage to sleep after tossing and turning for a couple of hours and before I know it, the sun has risen. When I wake up around noon after being awaken for a lot of reasons, I just turn on the telly and channel surf till about 2200 or 2300 at night.

That's all I've been doing the past few days. Occasionally I head out of the house to check if stupid Chan Bros has paid me which they obviously haven't. Go fed up so I applied for iBanking so I can just check without leaving my house. But I think I'll still head downstairs to check. Staying home all day long really gets to you.

So I was peacefully watching the Ch 8 9 pm show all comfortably wrapped up in my blanket, pillow, sugar and jacket when my neighbour walked passed. Knn, she laughed at me can and still asked if I was cold. DUH I was cold, if not mad ah. Sheesh.

I'm seriously down on my luck. After showering yesterday, I headed back to my room wrapped in my towel, when I took the towel off, I heard something drop. Fuck, it was my navel stud please. The one that I was drooling over for so long and The Gang bought for me for my 18th birthday. I lost the bearing! 2nd bearing I lost already. And both times I lost it at home. Better still, this stud costs almost a hundred. So now, I have a navel piercing without a stud. Fantastic.

My toe nails are all broken, short and ugly because of the stupid job on Saturday. I was treading in mud till ankle height so eventually they broke. At the same time, handling kids. They are such terrors oh my god. Then my poor lime green Flash Hop Havianas are like murky green because of all the mud now.

Then earlier on, I trip and fell while walking to the ATM. Kns. Thank goodness no one was around, or at least I think so. Lucky there's no bruise because I already have a huge one on my thigh which is just hideous.

A week plus has passed and my back is still peeling like crazy. Now I feel like a snake. Like the snake monster in Harry Potter and the Chambers of Secret. Speaking of which, I've been hearing some not so good reviews of Mr. Potter and The Goblet of Fire. But I still insist on watching it. Problem now is, watch with who? Queky watched it without me earlier today, Leong has already watched it twice, the rest are out of town. -mumbles-

Then, I have this huge pimple on my nose bridge, in between my eyes. Stupid. My mum and sister laughed at me. Just because I rarely have pimples and this one decides to appear some where weird also must laugh.

I managed to stuff 2 slices of raisin bread down my throat successfully without barfing. Like yay. Leong insist on packing lunch down to my house for me tomorrow. So sweet but no thanks dear. I'm supposed to meet Jac Tong for dinner, but I think I'll give it a pass as well. Doesn't anyone understand, not hungry? If I'm hungry I'll eat. I won't starve myself. My system is just rejecting food now, so whatever goes in eventually comes out so why make myelf suffer because I always cry when I puke. Don't tell me you feel fantastic when you puke. -scowls-

Aiya, whatever. Take it as a super unhealthy diet regime. At most when Marilyn and Ryl comes back from Dubai, I might get some thrashing from both of them. Then Quek wouldn't say I'm fat anymore! -glares at Quek-

Fuck la. Feeling blah again. Bloody mood swings like hell of late. I shall let the lil brat use the com and I'll go off to read some Mr. Potter.

"I'll find a way"

No comments: