Monday, November 21, 2005

How Could You

The last entry was posted at Quek's and it wasn't out of anger. I just couldn't stay home alone, in fear of my thoughts leading me to unwanted actions. Headed straight to Quek's right after everything. I left in such a huff that I even forgot to wear my watch, ring and beads. Things that you'll never see me without.

Seriously I'm physically and mentally drained out. Work on Saturday morning left me with serious muscle aches at my thighs that I even walk weirdly now. Plus the fucking bruise still hurts when I walk.

I finally had a good night's sleep at Quek's. I reckon its due to all the crying and lack of sleep the past week that knocked me out for a good 12 hours. Am currently running a temperature with my nose leaking like a tap and my throat all sore. Feel like some near death lifeless kitten.

Doesn't help that there's the dreaded educational trip later at a ungodly hour of 0900. Anything before noon and after 0500 is ungodly to me. If only I'm on my way to the airport with the rest to Dubai now. This trip could have done me some good. Beats being left all alone in Singapore without my Zoukettes.

But my dearest Leong and Quek has promised to club with me (if I decide to) on Wednesday even though NUS has exams for Leong to study for and Quek's COOKIE won't be there. Woohoo, hello Chinablack and Zouk then Leong's house for drunk monopoly.

Thank you Quek for the hugs and the scoldings. Thank you Leong for always being there for me. Thank you Marilyn for the chat on the phone. Thank you Ryl for constantly checking on me. Thank you Maye for taking time to message me even when you're knackered from work. I LOVE YOU ALL DEEP DEEP. Lol.

I should have woken up from this nightmare a long time ago. When everyone was constantly telling me I deserve better and the fact that I can do better than --------- (Something Bessy mentioned to Leong. Sorry, private joke.). Which was nothing but the truth. I deserve better. Because I've never been treated like this in my life. Maybe because I'm spoilt by my mum, Quek and others.

Love is sibeh blind ah but sex isn't because it tells you how your relationship is. It does. I've come to a point where I'm just plain speechless. Even vulgarities are too good for you.

"I'm on clearance sale. Anyone?"

No comments: