Monday, November 21, 2005

Stupid Rag Doll

-yawns- Yes I'm at home. Gave the stupid trip a miss. MC later. Knn almost 40 degrees and throat hurts like hell. How to go like that?! Plus I realised I haven't really eaten anything since almost 2 days ago. All I had was 2 pieces of chicken on both days at Queky's. Strangely enough, I don't feel hungry but my gastric is somewhat protesting.

I'm up at this ungodly hour because she gave me a call telling me I'm a stupid bitch after she read my blog. Perfect. I expected that anyway. Nothing surprising really because I knew that's how she would react. Plus, stupid bitch is already very civil compared to the time she called me a prostitute when I wore a skirt when I'm wasn't supposed to.

I blogged the truth and nothing but the truth. Were you still expecting me to mope around like I did for the past week? I'm done with that seriously. If you thought through your own actions and what you said, this would not have happened but it already did so what the fuck right. And as usual. You can say all the mean things in the world and I can't just say a single thing, not even a peep. Enough is enough. I've had it. I'm done with crying, done with moping, done with you.

Okay. I ran out of things to say. Like I said in the previous entry, I'm just speechless. Congratulations on screwing up, screwing up my life and to your new love. Cheers. This is nonsense, serious nonsense.

The flu medicine I managed to find is kicking in. Feeling really drowsy. Time to head back to bed and to wake up later for MC and to bank my cheque in. Goodnight and goodbye.

---

Maroon 5 - Rag Doll

How ya feelin?
The day has had its way with both of us
And no, Ive gone out of my way
But I'm not free
From this pain Im reelin
I was a fool to think some day you would come around
But no no no I'm not thinking that way
Cause now I see

You are not what you seem
You are a mystery to me
Sometimes I just wana scream

I think you should just go away cause
Theres no necessity for you to stay and
Next time you come around my way
Forget it baby your not comin in

Hows your day been?
Cause mine has taken strange and ugly turns
But no no no I feel better today
Cause Im off my knees

You are not what you seem
You are a mystery to me
Sometimes I just wana scream

I think you should just go away cause
Theres no necessity for you to stay and
Next time you come around my way
Forget it baby your not comin in

A heart made for a lot of sorrow
No you cant come back tomorrow
Shut my windows, lock my doors
Cause my heart won't be your rag doll anymore
Yeah....

---

*update: 1210 hours.

Bessy and I are having a very interesting msn conversation about gfs. Nonsense. I cannot believe I'm having this conversation with a ex from about 7 months ago. Its really funny but due to obvious reasons I cannot post the conversation up. I mentioned that we both are stupid and she insisted that we aren't stupid, they (ex gf, gf whatever the status is now) are.

Something stupid just popped into my head. We (Leong, Bessy, Quek and I) should go out like the good old days. Although this time around, everyone would be single (except Leong). Woohoo. Obviously Bessy and I used to be together for 2 years. I was with Quek for a year. Quek used to like Leong. Leong used to like Bessy. WAHAHAHAHA. Maybe now I should try being with Leong and Quek and Bessy can be together. -big grin-

That was nonsense of course. I'm just bored and can't get back to sleep though I'm really drowsy and sleepy. Stupid. Barely had 4 hours of sleep. I also just realised that I've been using the word Stupid a lot. Stupid.

ANYWAY, enough of nonsense already. Unlike me Bessy, the ball is in your court now. Whether you choose to give it another shot or to walk away from the game, its up to you. But remember, once the decision is made, it will be too late for regrets. At least you have a choice. I wish I had a say too.

Wishes just never come true.
"I hate it that I still miss you."

No comments: