Sunday, November 27, 2005

I Need A Girlfriend

LOL. This is Queky's blog entry title, as well as what Leong has been repeating to me on a daily basis. We all need a girlfriend. Seriously. But its okay, we all have each other. I love you guys! (:

At Leong's now. Walked back from River Valley where we had supper after club hopping actually more like club shuffling. Headed to Hard Rock then to Liquid Room then back to Hard Rock and then back to Liquid. Long story about why we were shuffling between the 2 clubs, all I can say is that I was pretty pissed. Sorry guys, my bad. Plus for the first time, I clubbed with my lil brat sister. Haha. So weird.

Its funny how we say we're going to club and look for cute butches and pretty girls when we all just end up moaning about the ex-es when we hear a song that reminds us of them. I think the problem is, where the hell have all the goodlooking single PLUs gone to?! Bloody disappear when you need them. 3 nights in a row and we're still whining about the same old thing. We're such morons.

Somehow, everyone seems to be suffering from a heart break of sorts now. At least the people around me. Everyone is either moaning, groaning, crying or staring into space. Leong doesn't know what to cry about, I just can't seem to cry anymore. I finally ran out of tears. Its about time I ran out of tears anyway.

Sappy love songs are on repeat as I type and as Leong snoozes away. Actually there are cute butches around. -looks at Leong- Its just that none of us seem interested or they aren't interested. Either way, it sucks. Stupid stupid. I think if you put Drake in front of me now I'll prolly just ignore her. Hahaha.

Aiya, nonsense la. Again, I don't know why I'm blogging. Nonsense, everything is just nonsense. Serious nonsense. Time to go home.

"Tease me, tempt me. Make me fall for you."

No comments: