Saturday, November 26, 2005

Lovers and Friends

The past 2 days has been nothing but serious clubbing and I mean serious. My stomach feels really weird now with the excessive alcohol intake plus the lack of food.

Wednesday, headed to Phunk (some ulu club next to Cheekys) for drinks first. Started playing 5, 10 and it was damn hell hilarious. I think it had something to do with the excessive drinking as well. Plus the fact that the club was pretty empty as it was around 10 pm odd, we were screaming and laughing like we owned the place.

So 4 giggling girls packed the cab and headed on to Zouk, which was strangely quiet compared to the past 2 weeks. We were even making a din in the toilet, not very glam but it was funny. Hey, 4 heartbroken friends just need some laughter okay.

Ordered more drinks and I ended up puking next to the dustbin at the entrance of Zouk. Damn hell high so I insisted that they go out with me to have prata opposite.

Till closing, I was zooming in and out between Zouk and Phuture because they insisted on staying at Phuture so most of the time I headed on alone to Zouk to mambo. Its was good, I saw plenty of people (actually, I see most of these people every Wednesday). I saw the other long lost best friend Sel and Chingyen, Nicole Mok (who's there everytime I head to Zouk), Sophia (who I last saw a year ago) with Rick and Cole, Ryl's "eyecandy" (who's there more than once a week), Bros Product and Collage people, Gary, Bryan etc, Tits, my cousin Leslie and I can't really remember who else.

So while I was mambo-ing on the platform alone. A bouncer approached me and asked me to follow him to the office. For 2 seconds I got a slight shock then I remembered it had to be about the girl I accidentally pushed off the podium last week. I'm not exactly sure if the girl filed a police case against me but so far there's nothing. If she does, then someone will call me. Doesn't really bother me at this point of time.

We continued on to Spice at River Valley with Amanda, Spencer and Jemma for supper. Ordered Mee Goreng but only ate like 1/4 of it, luckily the Queky was there to finish most of it for me. Heh. Went back and read Mr. Potter till 11 am. Stupid insomnia.

Everyone finally got up around 3 pm. Ordered Macs and I finished like half my McChicken burger. After much whining and all, we decided to go clubbing again. Haha. So everyone got changed and all and we headed to Md. Sultan.

We were supposed to join Jemma and friends at Desire but we headed on to Newsroom Bar for drinks and planned to move on to dbl O. Newsroom Bar was pretty quiet, like seriously a few people milling about plus it was a Thursday. So we just sat around, drank, cried and talked.

Then apparently 2 bartenders wanted to get to know me so we ended up with a whole table of don't know what cocktails. Within 30 minutes of that, I was dead drunk once again. So anyway, so much for moving on to dbl O, they sent me straight back and I comatosed till 6 am.

Basically its been alcohol and more alcohol and its still going to be more alcohol because its either Zouk or Hard Rock tomorrow. Shall see how as I am zero already. Honestly, I don't really know what I'm doing at this point of time. I'm just a little lost on how to go on with everything. Other than that, I'm doing fine except that I sprained my left ankle at Zouk. Knn.

And oh. Check this out. Quite hilarious, but I'll be there la.

---

*update: 0551 hours.

6 am in the morning and I'm still bloody wide awake. I planned to visit the grandma for lunch because she's sick and I haven't seen her in eons and she was complaining to my mum about how long she hasn't seen me so I don't really know how I'm going to get up but since I get up after about 3 hours of sleep everyday now, I think I'll be fine.

This insomnia is really getting to me. The only time last week that I managed to conked out straight was when I was drunk yesterday. Ahhh, the wonders of alcohol. Sounds like a plan for tomorrow's sleeping problems.

The scales say I've lost another kilogram. So I'm officially 1 kg shy of my druggie days (43 kg) but I do hope I don't end up like Nicole Richie, she looks terrible. In fact she doesn't even look like Nicole Richie anymore. I assure you I still look very much Andrea Lim. Haha.

I've been eating. I swear, ask the people whom I've been hanging around with. Its just that I eat at most 1 meal a day. That's the most that can go in. I feel like a whole tub of Ben and Jerrys now and I can't because I'm broke. And its all Chan Bros fault and as I type, Quek is enjoying Big Breakfast at ECP's Macs. Knn. Call yourself my best friend. Haha.

Oh, I messaged my supervisor on Thursday and told her if they didn't process my cheque by the end of this week, I'm going to MOM. Guess what. My HR called me at 0930 Friday morning waking me up from my drunken stupor telling me she'll bank it in for me. And guess what again, I checked my ledger balance just now, the damn money is still not in. And this is the 3rd time they are asking for my account number and say that they called my 9101 number and could not get me. Pissed, pissed pissed. October's pay become November's pay already. I have officially survived 1 month without any sort of income.

I saw a pretty pink sunset yesterday. Then I remembered the last time I saw a similar sunset, I was with you. Memories of you are just eating me away silently.

Eyebags are so bad that powder and concealer can't even cover it. Argh. I hate this insomnia. Someone feed me some prozac and valium. Okay, maybe some coke, not the soft drink you idiot.

"I don't really know where to start"

No comments: