Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Time Has Come

If I still continue with my MIA status in school, it would be the 3rd week and I think its time to get over my moping/holiday period and start getting my ass back into school. I've already missed 2 whole weeks of lessons and I'm absolutely clueless about all the modules. I don't even feel stressed about all the projects which are so damn close to the submission dates.

Not to mention that I skipped the whole educational trip which means I'm in deep trouble because its 20% of coursework, which means I might just jolly well get debarred from the whole module. Going to school later to plead my case and hopefully my maximum sentence would be just getting zero out of the 20% and having to ace the rest of the coursework component to avoid failing. Yes, I screwed up again. Fantabulous. Well done. -scowls-

Then when I'm determined to not skip anymore tutorials, project meetings and lectures, tutorial and lecture is cancelled. What a bummer. But I'm still going to school. -mutters-

All I've done the past 2 weeks is crying and clubbing instead of going to school like I should. Fucking hell. Then I realise that SIP Portfolio is due this Friday. A whole 10 pages of crap that I have to bullshit about. Screwed screwed screwed. Oh well, I'm going to meet Leong at the National Library later at 1330 so she can study proper for exams (instead of clubbing) and I can work on the portfolio.

I finally watched Mr. Potter earlier with a very unwilling Queky. One word, disappoinment. Actually it should be two words, MAJOR disappoinment. Right from the start to the end, I spotted like so many deviations from the original story. I can understand if they took out parts due to time constraints but why alter the story?! And why did they take out the Quidditch World Cup and the part where Dudley Dursley ate the Ton Tongue Toffee?! I'm sure many Potter fans were dying to see Krum in action and Dudley with a four foot tongue but no, they took it out. -grumbles-

Cedric Diggory is pretty cute but I still think Potter is way cuter. -looks at Leong- Cho Chang has this really strong accent, either Scottish or Irish. Hermione is still as pretty and Ron Weasley has grown a lot. LOL. Oh oh, I think the Weasley twins (Fred & George) are pretty cute as well. Lol. Okay, why am I talking about how cute or uncute each of the characters are. Though I expected Lord Voldermort to be way scarier in full form. Somebody give me a wand now and I'll do the 3 unforgivable curses on a few people. Nonsense again.

My mind isn't wandering to places as much as a week ago. Most of the time my head is just pretty blank. Maybe Potter should take Occulmency lessons from me instead of Snape. Okay, Potter overload. I've stopped crying as well, stopped imagining things, stopped contemplating suicide but I'm still not eating and not sleeping well. Its been hard, a really terrible two weeks of my life but I'm much better now. Not totally okay yet but at least I'm moving on.

To Cowshit, everything will work itself out. God has his own plans for us. Hang in there dear, I'm here like you were for me. Love you girl.

To Tau Pok, I guess you know who you are. If you don't, I'll remind you, "Don't lie on my ni ni". LOL. I know you're probably feeling how I felt about 2 weeks ago. You'll be fine once you learn to let go. Don't make me slap you cause you know I will and we'll end up fighting. I don't really know what to say but hang in there, I'm here. You can lie on my "NI" if you want to. LOL LOL.

To Fish Cake, my new nick name for QUEKY POO POO. Goodness, that sounded disgusting but anyway, thank you for everything dear. Yes I will start going to school. So I can start bugging you to come over to Business Reservoir to smoke. Love you very very very much too. Too bad I'm not Cookie, if not you'll love me very very much too. Lol.

Aiya, everyone's out of love. Welcome to the club. We're all on clearance sale. Leave me a comment if you're interested. Merlin's beard, I think I've gone off my rockers. Portfolio bullshit time. -mutters-

---

*update: 0745 hours

Almost 0800 in the morning and I'm still awake. In fact my sister is also wide awake and we both have not slept since yesterday. Its quite frustrating not being able to sleep when you're physically just so tired. At least someone else in this house or someone else for that matter understands my frustration now.

My head really hurts from the lack of sleep. 2 bloody weeks of a few hours of sleep everyday, I'm suffering from a permanent headache. Nightmares still jolt me right awake from my sleep. Someone either just wants me dead soon or just wants me to suffer.

So around 0600, the lil brat and I (or rather me) got pretty bored with surfing the net (we were doing online window shopping together) and I suggested going down for breakfast. It was pretty hilarious as the two of us were stoning like rocks while eating breakfast and complaining about how full we were and all. Some kind of sisterly bonding over prata, beehoon, coffee, tea and newspapers.

Not going to school anymore cause I figured that Mr. Fung is busy with pre booked consultations and he wouldn't be bothered with someone who didn't bother to turn up for the trip. E-mailed him instead and prolly look for him on Wednesday.

Arggh. My head fucking hurts. And its all your fault. Okay, not your fault. I can't think proper now. Fuck fuck fuck.

"As much as I try not to, I still miss you."

No comments: