Friday, November 11, 2005

Mambo Jambo

Woah~~ Square room~~~ Woah~~ Square room~~~

Wahahahaha. Okay. That's excessive mambo-ing. Shush. For the first time I stayed at Zouk for such a long time, normally I'm permanently parked at Phuture till closing. Shush. Like what the guys say, "Hapspening ah!". Next round of Mambo, I'm bringing the gf, Stacy and Jen. Then we can all go crazy. -laughs-

The night was good. Everything was good till about 0400. Drama unfolded. Shan't talk about it but those who were there would know. What's with boys and their testosterone? -shakes head- Headed for prata with Nel, James and Fan after that as I was starving. Hurhur.

It just occurred to me that the workload this semester is so heavy even though we only have 4 HTM modules. I reckon every project is FYP standard since we're already seniors. Then again, are those projects even considered as FYPs?

Will be doing the Sentosa Project 2 for Consultancy Project Management. Yay! Sentosa passes for us! So we can enter the island for free to do "research". Hurhur. Then again, its such a serious project, it would just mean more late nights on msn with Charlene and the other groupmates. -pulls hair-

Now its back to the individual proposal for CPM, noting down datelines and packing for tomorrow.

"I'm happy. Are you?; Paranoia"

No comments: