Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Week 1 of Week 38

Week 1 of school has officially come to an end for me. -beams and hops around- Honestly, the timetable is pretty relaxed, hopefully allowing me more time to concentrate on the 4 modules excluding APEL3 (which is obviously a waste of our time). It was nice going back to campus. One thing I have concluded, I'm old already. Everytime Marilyn and I climb the steps, we'll end up stopping halfway and panting. Sheesh.

Seeing datelines after datelines got me a little stressed and worried about how I'm going to finish everything in time. For the first time I found the lecturers going a tad bit too fast for me to take down notes, side effect of not going to school for almost half a year.

Everything is going pretty well. Hopefully it stays that way. Tonight it's "Woah~~~ Square Rooms~~" and Friday to Batam! -double beam-

"Set adrift on memory bliss of you"

No comments: