Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sun Kissed Bitten

Back from Batam this afternoon. The usual lazing about the hotel compound, sleeping and just relaxing.

Spent the Saturday morning tanning. From 0930 to 1530 and I'm mother fucking suffering right now. Back, shoulders and face hurt like hell. The mummy helped me to apply lotion and I almost fainted from the pain. Vision went blur and everything was just spinning.

Other than the horrible sun burn which all of us got (Stacy, Jen, The Gf and I), everything was good. Next time round, I want to go for the SPA! No more tanning for a very long time. -scared-

Bought a whole carton of maggi mee. Wanna how cheap please. 40 packets for 45,000 Rupiah. Which is about few cents per packet. Muahahaha. The stock will prolly last my family a month or two. -beams-

Thank you to the gf for taking me on this trip. ((:

"There's something I need to know"

No comments: