Thursday, March 09, 2006

Birthdays & Random Things

Flaunt What You've Got Party at Liquid Room on 11th March!!

Flaunt What You've Got Party Series 1
-Party by First Wave

Presents the..
Hottest dance move party!!

Showcasing some of the hottest dancers in
the street dance arena, not to be missed!

Breath taking stunt bike opening performances.

Be spotted with the greatest dance moves
and win hot prizes!

Be present at LIQUID ROOM on
the 11th of MARCH (SAT) 2006
from 10pm onwards till late!

Be sure to check out our stunning First Wave babes
presenting you with goodies and prizes!

Tickets are priced at $16 presale and $18 at the door.
Get them fast before they run out.
Inclusive of 1 free drink!
Free drinks and exclusive promotions &
lucky draws all night long!

Contact 92388874 for tickets and enquires.
For more info check out our site at www.firstwave.sg

Till then,
We'll see you guys there!!


---

I know I just blogged like 3 hours ago but I'm just too bored. Bah.

3 more weeks to Lil Ryl's birthday. I don't know what to get my girl for her birthday and I still owe Sel and Queen Marilyn their presents. I owe Sel 2 birthday presents in fact. x:

That also means 6 weeks to Jie Leong's, Kor Ping's and my birthday.

Did I ever mention that Ping is born on the exact same day and year as I am. He was also brought into this damn world in the same hospital. Difference is that he's a few hours older than I am. Another long lost un-identical twin of mine besides Nora (too bad she was born in a different hospital). I can imagine the 2 teeny us lying next to each other in our cots. HAHAHA.

Yong Tau Foo girlies are planning a party for Jie Leong and I. I know you guys are just finding an excuse to hold a party after the fabulous one y'all held on NYE and so happens that Jie Leong and my birthday are 4 days apart and the first 2 birthdays of the group.

I sense "Bunny bunny" and "Idiot" game in the activities itinerary, bottles and bottles of liquor (I love!) and Bessy being the first to puke. HAHAHA.

Too bad Quekypoopoo will be in BKK with her Cookie during our birthdays.
You're so going to make it up to me because you've never missed celebrating my birthday with me before! I demand you to bring many many pretty clothes and accessories back from BKK for me. Hur.

Lao liao la. This year onwards, my age starts with a 2 and it will never end with a "teen" anymore. -whines- Nvm, forever 18. -grins at Marilyn- For now, I am still nineTEEN. Teeheehee.

Anyway, stop asking if I'm going for Herstory later tonight. I, Andrea Lim will not be going for Herstory tonight. I think you guys can start buying lottery that I'm missing Herstory. So sick of the lesbian dramatics. Knn.

Eh, I've got invites for the Heineken Green Room Session. Knn. How to cut down on clubbing when there are so many tempting invites. ARGH. I will cut cut cut.

Btw, results are out this Saturday. Will prolly get the sms results by Friday. I will be seeing Fs all over my transcript. Supp papers here I come~! Eeeee, I don't want to study.

Everyone either has gotten a job or applied for universities. Me? I'm still playing my life away. Don't even know if I can graduate what. So play first, worry later.

Okay, time to get ready to head over to the babe's. Out.

"I'll do what I gotta do to keep you to myself."

No comments: