Friday, March 03, 2006

Fatigue

The previous entry I was whining about how bad work was. Well, today work was beyond bad. ):

She woke me up at 1530, knowing that I'd still be asleep even though work's at 1700. So I rushed through lunch and getting ready but I was still late for an hour. God I seriously need to stop being late for work for an hour. Yes I've always been late for an hour. -mumbles-

First few hours were so boring that I couldn't stop yawning. After my lonely dinner (she's been meeting me during my dinner breaks), it was so busy that the bill folders couldn't stop piling. Add on the fact that I was really tired, I just couldn't concentrate.

I was so busy and tired that I forgot to do my closing stuff before hand. See, Alley's famous (in Peranakan Place) for their "chop chop" closing. So EVERYONE waited for ME for about 20 minutes.

Gave my manager about $200 extra float, 1 credit card bill went missing and found, Sue (my colleague who came down to help me with closing since it's the first time I'm doing closing for Alley) had to help me tabulate my discounts and voids.

I was this close to tears because I felt so bad for screwing up. I'm a cry baby what. Cry cry cry.

But cut me some slack. First time I'm working at Alley and full shift at that. They just don't get it that different managers have their own way of doing things. They think I know everything because everything's supposed to be the same. -continues rambling to self-

I don't like working at Alley. Business is too good there. I can't catch up with the momentum, for now at least, because I don't get to choose where I want to work at. -chants Acid Acid Acid-

I'm seriously knackered. Monday did closing shift at Acid, Tuesday full shift at Acid, Wednesday was Zouk, earlier full shift at Alley. I'm really tired and I'm falling sick. Sore throat's back. Bah.

Enough about work.

---

So on Wednesday, went down to her place with no sleep at all. Bought lunch and Goreng Pisang for her since she was craving for it. Then I finally fell asleep at her place. I think I can only sleep proper with her by my side. |:

Woke up, showered and changed then headed down to Md Sultan for dinner and to meet The Yong Tau Foo girlies.

It was nice meeting you girls for clubbing again. It's been a long time since all of us had so much fun together. ((:

Jo aka Tits insisted that we play the Idiot game again after Jamie, Michele and Jo (another Jo) joined us. Bloody bugger. Then she left for MoS.

Left Phunk around midnight after camera whoring. It's been a long long time since Zen's camera has seen my face man. LOL. Pictures at Zen's blog.

Jo, Jamie and Michele left for Home Club, Bessy went back home, Zen, Leong, Tits and myself headed to Zouk.

Ms. Leong Cui Shan Cheryl was SO DRUNK. Its been a LONG time since I saw you this drunk girl. She was this close to puking in the cab. Then I called RickyLee to get her ass down to look after her gf.

So my dear sister puked and puked and puked and PUKED. -screws nose in disgust- We were outside Zouk till 0100 looking after her. RickyLee then drove her back. SHEESH.

Woman, this is like the 726139128391623 time you never made it into Zouk because you were too drunk!

Then I got a surprise! She came down from MoS to look for me! ((:

Met my girls, Chy, Ryl and Marilyn at Zouk Main Room. Podium with the Glam Queen and the Slumber Princess! Its been a LONG LONG time since we mambo-ed on the podium together.

Headed back to Phuture because I knew she was getting bored with mambo. I promise I will mambo proper soon. Mambo deprived.

Thank God I had her with me because Zen disappeared to don't know where and Jo was like SUPER high. Good grieve. Why the hell am I always the only sober one.

Okay, Zen and I were a teeny bit high. Sometimes I wish I was like Bessy, knock out after a couple of glasses. It takes so damn long to get me really blissfully high. Oh, she was damn high after she left Phunk and at MoS. -coughlousycough-

Supper at the prata shop opposite with her, Zen, Zen's 2 guy friends, Jo, Jo's cousin and Jo's Zouk PR friend (I always cannot remember his name). We just sat there, ate and talked till 0600.

Seaweed and I then waited for a cab for like fucking 30 minutes. Then the most hilarious thing happened.

I was waiting at one side and she at the other. Then we both managed to get a cab at the same time. The problem was, the cab I got was going to Boon Lay. So I screamed across the road "Baby! This cab's going to Boon Lay" and we both ran towards each other the correct cab.

Okay, it may not seem funny now but it was hilarious. I think we looked damn stupid.

So now you know why I was so tired at work!? Because I only got home around 0700!

It's like 0600 now. I'm gonna conk out dead on my bed and wake up prolly to meet her and then to my Glam Queen's "GLAMOUROUS" themed birthday party. What to wear?! -panics-

Oh oh. Did I mention that I wore a dress? A flower printed baby doll. It's been 4 years since I wore a dress. The last time was KC Graduation.

Well, no one said anything so I reckon I looked fine. Only Leong and Bessy gave me a "Are you seriously wearing a dress because this is our first time seeing you in a dress" look. Smack you both.

P.S. I just spoke to Miss San Fransico aka Clair on MSN. She is coming back for summer. Omg omg omg. We all miss your Electric Blue Peugeot Convertible. AHEM. I meant, we all miss you! You know I was kidding! Come back quick! I want more late night Fong Seng Suppers!!

*I'll go any distance for you, for as long as you want.
(Pun intended)

"Never been here before
I'm intrigued and I'm sure
I'm searching for more
I've got something that's all mine"

No comments: