Monday, March 06, 2006

You Make My Heart Beat Faster & Slower

Friday
  • Glam Queen Marilyn's 18+3 Birthday Party.
  • MoS with Ryl, Chy and Seaweed.
    • 3 Tiger Drafts and 1 Whiskey Dry.
      • She asked me later why I could drink so much and not get high or drunk. BAH. Alcoholic what. Its not so easy to get me high. Bad and good thing.
    • Ryl and Chy left at 0300 and Ping came along.
  • Breakfast / Supper at Macs.
    • I ate 2 Sausage McMuffins. Glutton I know.
  • My crib.
Saturday
  • Got awoken at 1300 again!! Knn.
    • Lazed till 1500 though. Because she experienced my drifting in and out of sleep.
      • Now how am I going to sleep without her by my side coaxing me back to sleep.
  • Dinner at Bedok 85 Market with her, mummy, lil brat and mummy's bf.
    • Ba Chor Mee, Sambal Kang Kong, La la, Stingray.
    • Mummy has found a new kaki for cockles. -screws nose in disgust-
      • Lil Brat, Mum's bf and I HATE cockles. Therefore mummy was delighted to know that she loves cockles and continued to order a plate. The rest of us just watched the both of them eat the bloody (literally) and smelly (to the 3 of us) cockles.
      • Wait till Mummy knows she loves tomato juice as well. I can hear my sis and mum's bf going yuck with me.
  • ECP's Beach Cabana with her, Elena and Jeremy.
    • Heineken Draft. I'm an alcoholic I swear. -rubs beer belly-
  • HRC.
    • Went in, got our stamp, went to the toilet and decided to leave. Such angels that we didn't club.
  • Supper.
    • Insisted that she brought me to eat Fried Chicken Wings. (PMS Craving)
    • Ended up ordering Rojak as well.
  • Her crib.
    • Watched Memoirs of a Geisha LIKE FINALLY.
      • Someone fell asleep in the beginning and complained the next day that she didn't get to watch it. Nonsense seriously.
Sunday
  • Got awoken at 1300 AGAIN.
    • This time around I was just too tired so I went back to sleep till 1430.
  • Grocery shopping.
    • Ended up buying Chicken Rice, Chwee Kueh, Soya Bean Milk and pigged out.
  • Both fell asleep after eating. PIGS, we are. Lol.
  • Dinner.
    • Fried Seaweed Chicken, Campbell Soup, Rice, Chye Sim and Golden Mushroom with Oyster sauce, all cooked with love. (:
  • Home.
    • Ate like 3 fried chicken wings. Mummy cooked.
---

I swear I cannot stop eating. That's why they say people who quit smoking put on weight. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. -panics-

Someone like stop me from eating. PLEASE. I just can't stop. I feel like eating now AGAIN. Wah lau. I've seriously been eating A LOT. It's starting to scare me.

[edit: 0658 hours]
I ATE. I freaking went to cook instant noodles. Plus I ate 2 freaking WHOLE damn pieces of fish cake.

It was between eating or going downstairs to buy ciggs. I'm so fighting the temptation.

Doesn't help that I'm emo and PMS-ing. Makes me wanna smoke like hell. [/edit]

---

No matter how long it takes,
my love's not going to fade.
It's just going to grow,
with every passing minute.

17th & 18th March, Friday and Saturday.
I've booked you for both days in advance. You're all MINE on both days. You can't say no. (:

---
*update: 0724 hours.

Insomaniac and crabby-fied.

I know my command of English on this blog is not atrocious. Sorry, typical KC girl. Bad English is a major turn off. It does not have to be fantastic but at least get the damn simple grammar right.

Super random I know. Feeling really bitchy as well but I will resist.

I just laugh when I read blogs with bad English. Especially those with simple grammatical mistakes.

Yes I've got an A1 for English. So go sue Cambridge or something because even I think they gave me the wrong grade.

But since you've got it, flaunt it. That's another random belief of mine.

---

I'm scared, I really am. I guess we both equally are.

Fallen, head over heels.
BUT
Because of you, I am afraid.

What does a girl do to make you see that she's true as she can be? Someone, tell me how, what, who, where and when.

---

I'm kinda missing Jie Leong and Quekypoopoo. Where is my Jie and my BESTFRIEND?! I need my Mocha Latte, Ciggs and Talks with you both! NOW. -pouts-

Bahh. Bite me.

"I didn't come here to tell you that I can't live without you.
I can live without you,
I just don't want to."
-Line from Rumour Has It.

"I've waited all my life to cross this line,
to the only thing that's true.
So I will not hide,
it's time to try anything to be with you.
All my life I've waited,
this is true."

No comments: