Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A Series of Unfortunate Events

First things first. This's for the babe.

Flaunt What You've Got Party at Liquid Room on 11th March!!

Flaunt What You've Got Party Series 1
-Party by First Wave

Presents the..
Hottest dance move party!!

Showcasing some of the hottest dancers in
the street dance arena, not to be missed!

Breath taking stunt bike opening performances.

Be spotted with the greatest dance moves
and win hot prizes!

Be present at LIQUID ROOM on
the 11th of MARCH (SAT) 2006
from 10pm onwards till late!

Be sure to check out our stunning First Wave babes
presenting you with goodies and prizes!

Tickets are priced at $16 presale and $18 at the door.
Get them fast before they run out.
Inclusive of 1 free drink!
Free drinks and exclusive promotions &
lucky draws all night long!

Contact 92388874 for tickets and enquires.
For more info check out our site at www.firstwave.sg

Till then,
We'll see you guys there!!

---

Woke up late to meet her. Missed her appointment with Suzanne and it's my fault because I overslept. Great, my sleeping habits just have to continue screwing up my life. Like I haven't gotten into enough trouble the past year because of it. I seriously should get down to getting the damn sleeping pills.

Both sulked around town for awhile. I just haven't been in any mood to coax anyone. I'm not going to blame it on PMS but I just haven't been feeling good of late. Plus, put a "PMS-ing" Taurean and a "PMS-ing" Aquarian together, it's quite bad.

But I still managed to coax the big baby because it was MY fault in the first place. -big puppy eyes, tugs your sleeves and PDA- ((:

Window shopped about and she being the darling as always bought me a basic spag top from Zara. Thank you weed weed! ((:

Dinner at Wisma foodcourt. She had her usual Ban Mian but the aunty gave her U-Mian instead. I had my usual Ba Chor Mee but the aunty put Ketchup in my noodles. BAH.

Caught the 2115 Big Momma's House 2 at Cineleisure. The show's hilarious. I'm in love with the baby boy, Andrew's the name I think. So freaking adorable.
(Note: I don't usually like children and they don't usually like me. Little devils in disguise.)

Then it was to some Canto Bar at International Building with her parentals. Never damn happening what, they played Rock Your Body (Mic Check 1,2) by MVP. Woohoo. Downed a glass of Chivas and left to catch my last bus.

Headed to Lido's Macs to grab some food because someone was feeling like a glutton. I WANT MY MAC'S CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE! The machine had to break down when I wanted to get mine. I WANT MY CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE!!! -big sulk-

It was just not our day today. Totally a series of unfortunate events please. Bloody bugger.

Came home only to find the Lil Brat. Bumped into her and Laura in town earlier and Seaweed was bugging them to head to Liquid this Sat since they are regulars there. Mummy was out drinking at 85 and only came home around 0200. -.-

This is a houseful of alcoholics seriously. It explains why I'm able to hold my liquor. Been trained since young with beer and that's why I love beer. Hur. HEINEKEN PLEASE!

Finally had a decent MSN conversation with Quekypoopoo and Jiejie Leong earlier. We're meeting this Saturday for dinner/coffee and then Liquid Room. I need some good old KC bitching and some good old sister talk with you both! Miss you both to bits.

Oh. I broke my "fast". I couldn't take it and bought a pack of ciggs. Argh. Okay, no more! Promise promise! 7 more weeks to social smoking only. 7 more weeks to my birthday! Lol. Just had to remind everyone.

Tears haven't fallen so freely for such a long time. I thought I lost them.
At least, you made me feel once again.
Reminding me that I'm human and that I'm not jaded.
The epiphanies I experience when I'm with you*.
"I will protect you and respect you and be all you need,
and when you reach for love,
you'll only need to reach for me.
These arms will never let you down,
they're staying around.
I'll walk with you through every storm.
I'll keep you safe, I'll keep you warm,
and you'll have no doubt,
you're the one I'm living for."

No comments: