Friday, March 17, 2006

The Final Leap Of Faith

Image hosting by Photobucket
The girl who accompanied me on my errands, Denise and yours truly. (:

Image hosting by Photobucket
Look! We were wearing the exact same pair of Birks! No prizes for guessing which one belongs to me.

I actually woke up at 1215 earlier. Not on my own of course but at least I didn't go back to sleep after Denise gave me a wake up call. -pats self on back-

But. Yes, there's a but. I ended up being an hour late to meet Denise. Okay, before you start assuming I dilly dallied about my house, I'm going to blame the damn bank queue. I swear I stood in the queue for almost 30 minutes. Sorry darling!

Cabbed down since I was late. The cab fare from Tampines Mall to Bugis Junction amounted to a freaking $13. Even if I cab to town from Tampines, it wouldn't cost $13.

The mother fucker cab driver took the longer way and we got caught in the lunch traffic. I should have just taken the MRT and I'd be there at the same time! -gives du lan face-

So we went in search for present X. Found it in no time but I had to go draw cash (which I deposited before I met Denise) because they didn't accept NETS. Knn. The ATM wasn't exactly very near by and plus the weather was sweltering hot. |:

After that, we decided to walk to City Hall since we had time to kill. Bought present Y and present Z and I was done shopping for the day.

Headed to town and we both shared a 6 foot sandwich at Subway. That was around 1630 and our first meal of the day. We're both on "diet". HAHA.

Continued "window shopping" around Taka and Wisma. Yay! So proud of the both of us, we resisted all temptation to shop. Hur.

Thanks for accompanying me to run my errands darling. I hope you had a great time like I did. We'll meet up soon again. It was nice talking, complaining, reminiscing and bitching about everything. Love you darling and please eat more! Haha. -hugs-

Met Jiejie Leong for dinner at 1900. Macs & KFC at Taka. Then to our good ole' hang out, Spinellis at Heerens.

Tau Pok Bessy came along and they were filling me in on the drama I missed at Phuture on Wednesday. I was laughing till my stomach ached so badly. Hahaha. Then around 2115, Jojo came along and she came along as well.

Everyone left around 2200. Jojo, Bessy and Jiejie left for Dbl O, she left for Zouk and I left for home. I'm such an angel. Staying home to write my supp paper essay while everyone else is clubbing.

I'm so tired. 1, 200 words on "What are the prospects of Singapore to attract 17 million visitors by 2015". God, I'm so sick of writing about the The 2015 Tourism Masterplan already but the choice is not mine to make. Bah.

"In this time of fear,
when prayer so often proves in vain.
Hope seems like the summer bird,
too swiftly flown away.
Yet now I'm standing here,
my heart's so full, I can't explain.
Seeking faith and speaking words,
I never thought I'd say."

No comments: