Thursday, March 16, 2006

Only Almost Here

It was good to finally head out of the house proper, immersing myself in the sights and sounds of the human world.

Finally collected my pay. I guess there's always a blessing in disguise because I got slightly more than I expected.

Date Movie, 2110 @ Cathay Cine. The movie lasted a short 1 hour and 20 minutes. I wouldn't say it was fantastic but reasonably funny because they managed to spoof so many movies and made it flow into one.

Not clubbing on a Wednesday truly made me feel aimless and lost but all's good because I'm just too exhausted from the lack of sleep and I'm just sick of clubbing.

I'm going to give Dbl O later a miss as well. Instead, I'm meeting Denise for some coffee catching up and to run some errands. (:

On the other hand, my Heineken Green Room invite just arrived in the mail. All so pretty with my name on it. Ahhh, the temptations.

*Jo & Bessy. Thanks for meeting me at such a short notice. A friend in need, is a friend indeed. Love you both.

* Jie & Jie Fu. Thanks for listening to me. I love you both dearly. Happy 1st Monthsary to both of you. May you both have many babies soon. LOL.

"So now I come to you with open arms,
nothing to hide, believe what I'm sayin'.
So here I am, with open arms,
hoping you'll see what your love means to me."

No comments: