Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I Got My Mind Set On You

Bah. So I fell asleep around 2300 earlier. I was that tired.

Somehow I just couldn't sleep proper. I woke up twice to check if you called or texted. Finally texted you instead and got a phone call at 0300 in return.

My body's gone haywire. 4 hours of sleep and I'm ready to run 2.4 km. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a little here but you get my gist. So here I am blogging at 0538 in the morning because I slept too early. -slaps forehead-

I'm going to be home the next few days. Not going to Zouk on Wednesday. Yes go buy lottery quick.
Happy 22nd to Joanne Wee in advance. Thanks for inviting me along.


There's Sho'Down at MoS, some party at DXO and the underaged bash at Zouk on Thursday. I'm staying home too. I am serious about cutting down.

The only temptation is the Heineken Green Room feat Gang Starr @ The Helipad on Saturday, because it's an invites only event, first Green Room session in 2006, held at an exclusive location and I have invites for myself and 2 other people!

I'm still thinking it through because I've already made plans for that day and I hate screwing up plans. Argh.

Shall go try catch 40 winks soon then head to school to collect HT Seminars supp paper materials. Then back home to nap, watch a DVD or two and do HT Seminars's supp paper.

I pray that my pay comes in latest by Wednesday (it's late again) because I'm planning to go shopping, alone. Yes, alone. I'm feeling "independent". Kay, so the honest truth is I just don't feel like seeing anyone, talking to anyone or explaining why I'm so damn fucking depressed.

Plus I have errands to run in town. I feel like going to Suzanne's (there's this weird theory that girls go for hair cuts when they are depressed), I need to head to Browhaus, City Link, Suntec and basically town. I've been seeing a thousand and one pairs of pretty gold or black heels.

Shall see I reckon because everytime I decide to go shopping alone, I end up crying along the streets alone and Quekypoopoo the best friend would have to come save me.

Jie Leong asked me what happened to the "orginal" Andrea, that I'm back where I first started out when the ex left. Day in day out, emo non stop.

Weed asked me where did the cool and collected Andrea she once knew went to. I think she left out fierce because I am still fierce.

You people are nonsensical. When I was the cool and collected Andrea, everyone said that I was one cold, unfeeling, heartless bitch. Now I'm all "human", y'all want the original Andrea back. I'll decide which Andrea I want to be.

Hiatus from blogging for awhile. I'm going to be a hermit and embark on my journey to decide which Andrea I should be and also study so I can graduate from damn TP and finally get my ass to getting a proper job.

God, I think I either sound mental or schizo in this entry.

---

Please please do my Johari Window & Nohari Window for me. PLEASE.

"I can live without you but I don't want to.
I can walk away now but I don't want to.
All because I still believe.

I will leave if you ask me to.
If that's going to make you happy.
I'd do anything to see you smile.
You'll see."

No comments: