Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Shit Happens, It Really Does

The most unexpected things can happen to anyone of us, anytime. Reminding us to always show and express our love to our closest people.

I've resigned myself to fate. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, then life goes on. Epitome of cynicism.

---

My dearest Tomato,

I'm terribly sorry for your loss. I'm here anytime you need me, you know the number to call or text. Be strong darling, we're all here with you. God will give you and your family the strength. We'll meet up soon with the rest for dinner and coffee okay? Love you plenty. -bigtighthug-

Always yours,
Carrot.

---

I can never go on a hiatus from this addictive blog. I just cannot resist when I'm home almost 24/7 with nothing else to do.

Strangely, I'm still feeling damn sleepy after sleeping the whole afternoon away. Argh.

---
*update: 0256 hours.

I'm tired and crabby. Major cranky-ness please. Argh. I've been perpetually feeling tired the past few days. I think it's a sign that I should stop staying at home so much. Bugger.

Fucking pay's not in. KNNBCCB. It better come in by Thursday the latest because I NEED the money. I'm in serious dire straits.

I can't stop doubting myself. I can't stop doubting you. I can't stop doubting us. But like I mentioned earlier, I'm just going to leave it to fate.

---

I hate it when people judge basing their judgements on my blog.

Firstly, you're not even part of my life now. You don't have the slightest idea what is going on in my life. Back then I would take your criticism because you knew what was going on. You don't know shit about me now.

So maybe all I do is whine and complain and type about my plans and then do nothing about it. Whether I carry these plans out, do you even know? No right? So shut it and go mollycoodle with your darling and leave me out of your blog entries.

Yes I am childish to rebutt back on my blog. Maybe you aren't even talking about me and I'm just being thick skinned or oversensitive. I am dealing with my shit. Wake up and smell the roses. Everyone deals with issues differently.

You reduced me to this state in the first place so don't tell me how I should go about picking up my life. I'm only 20 and I still have a long way to fix things. Even if I attempt sucide again this time around, I'm so glad it's not because of you all over again.

"If tomorrow never comes, would she know how much I love her?"

Would she?"

No comments: