Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Birthday Fcuk

This entry specially goes out to my Tau Kee Cow Shit Leong Jie.

She's turning 22 in less than 24 hours. -cougholdcough- So before we party, get drunk and get too busy, here's an advance entry.

Her birthday wish this year is to get a birthday fuck. The dirty task of searching for a birthday fuck for her has been given to Zen and myself so therefore, I am posting a personal ad on abnegation.blogspot just because I am sorta forced to. x:

Image hosting by Photobucket
I'm the pretty one on the right and she's the quite pretty one on the left.

Image hosting by Photobucket
She made me take down the previous picture I put (and put it up again) because she said she didn't look nice in it. So apparently, she's damn gorgeous here. -scuttles around frantically searching for a barf bag- She's the one on the right that looks like she has D cup boobies but in actual fact she's an A cup.

Name: Cheryl Leong C.S. (Cow Shit)
Age: 22 (So damn old please)
Occupation: NUS, Arts and Soci Undergrad majoring in Literature and Sociology (A horrible one at that)
Height: 158 cm (I'm making a wild estimation)
Weight: 45 kg (Again, estimation)
Vital Statistics: Average Singaporean girl boob size, pretty small waist and hips.
Achievements: FHM Girl Next Door Top 100 (Like WTF)

Qualifications to apply:
  • Only Female Actives, Butches and Andros. The rest need not apply.
  • Long fingers a must. -ahem-
  • It doesn't matter if you don't look as good as Shane from The L Word, I mean once the lights are off and she's drunk (She'll be, trust me), all you need to do is to give her a good satisfying (shut her up about wanting to have sex till she finds a new gf) fuck and she'll be the happiest birthday girl.
Please leave a comment if interested or you can email her mama san aka me at blissy@gmail.com.

Thankyouverymuch. PLEASE HELP ME HOR. Spare me the "Where's my birthday fuck?!" tomorrow.

---

Jie, don't be angry okay? You know I love you and I'm VERY SURE this entry will make you smile. Maybe even tear because you'll be so damn touched (you'd better be). So you finally turn 22 and it also means it is time to grow up please. Sometimes I feel like I'm the Jie and you're the Mei not the other way around.

On a serious note now. My dearest Jie, no matter what happens (even if you don't get a birthday fuck), you know that you still have all the Yong Tau Foo girlies. Tau Pok, Tau Gay, Seaweed, Titty Jojo and Queen Snowball Miss Abnegation will stand by you. To many more drunk Yong Tau Foo nights. I love you silly girl. -big squishy hug and big big drooly wet kiss-

Happy 22nd Birthday!

No comments: