Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Lego Mania

I want this Lego necklace. (Click to view necklace) Like OMG please, it's so pretty! Black and gold! I know, I have a penchant for black and gold stuff.

The babe went down to Bugis yesterday while I was at work and informed me that the black and gold necklace I fancied at Icon wasn't there anymore. |: So I've set my eyes on this one! So damn gorgeous please.

Hmmm, I'm thinking of getting another Lego ring.

I'm called Lego Girl by some at work because of my ring. More Lego please. -chants: Lego, Lego, Lego-

On a random note, I haven't Zouk-ed on a Wednesday for like a month already and EVERYONE is going to be at Zouk later. Like Jie, Jojo, Ryl, Chy and Queky. All the loves of my life!

Not forgetting the biggest love of my life of course. ((:

Image hosting by Photobucket

P.S. I'm a happy girl today despite the fact that I am broke.

"Come on lets go, real slow
Don't you see baby, asi es perfecto"

No comments: