Monday, April 17, 2006

That Girl Was Me Again

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday; Zouk, Zouk and Zouk. (((: I could have Zouk-ed 4 days in a row but I couldn't get The Crystal Ball's invites. ):

Saturday and Sunday; Around Marina Square and town to collect Weed's Emporio Armani spectacles, Agnes B top and my aviators that Lil Brat's boy bought me. Thank you Simon! (:

---

I tend to get depressed when my birthday approaches. It's just some strange dark cloud that beckons at this time of the year and I have evidence to back what I just said.

Tuesday, May 10th 2005; That Girl Was Me.

On Thursday morning, I was extremely depressed. I just couldn't stop bawling and all I wanted to do was sleep but insomnia kept me up. So I did what a depressed insomanic would do, I popped 6 flu tablets in hope it would put me to sleep and it worked. I slept for about 12 hours straight after that.

No I'm not mad. 50 pills didn't kill me so 6 flu pills definitely won't kill. Okay, so it was a lil crazy but see now why I'm not allowed sleeping pills because they actually can kill and I'm suicidal.

I suffered the after effects of course. I was super drowsy and there was this headache that was threatening to burst my brains, so I cancelled work. But I headed out eventually because I couldn't bear to stay at home, alone.

Earlier, I was walking around town alone, talking to Jie on the phone and crying. I could have sworn that I looked like a freak but I couldn't care less.

Today I burst out in tears thrice. Jie's conclusion is that I'm just feeling extremely emotional. My conclusion is that I just dread my damn birthday and I'm pms-ing.

7 more lousy days before I get over this annual crap.

---

On a brighter note, here's something that still puts a smile to my face when I think about it.

Scenario: On bus 111 from Esplanade passing Raffles City's Agnes B store.

Weed: Give me your hand.
Snow: Why? -gives her both hands-
Weed: Say goodbye to your Agnes B shoes la. -grabs one hand and waves outside the window-

I swore I didn't know whether to slap her or to hug her at that point of the time. Kns. -sticks tongue out at Weed- Why must you be so cute! (:

Randomness: I want to buy that pair of Agnes B shoes, I want to buy the Agnes B dog tag, I want the Agnes B couple rings (don't know for what fuck but ya), I want that Agnes B bracelet and I want to buy Weed her Agnes B key chain. I WANT TO BUY THE WHOLE AGNES B COLLECTION LA.

"You stand in the line just to hit a new low
You're faking a smile with the coffee to go
You tell me your life's been way off line
You're falling to pieces everytime"

No comments: