Monday, April 17, 2006

What's Left Of Me

Responsibility is a word where it's a responsibility in itself. Boy do I detest the sight or sound of the word. Even breathing is a responsibility because you're responsible for keeping yourself alive.

I'm stuck in a situation where I just don't know what to do. Maybe I do know what to do but I'm just procrastinating like I've always been because I'm scared of the outcomes.

So I'm a scaredy cat. I'm just human like all of you. I've lost and found some in the past few months and now, I'm just too afraid to do anything because I'm scared of losing.

But in life, you lose some, you win some. There's a risk factor to everything we do, just depending on the magnitude.

All I know is, it's time to stop procrastinating and to take the leap of faith.

"I'm taking this leap of faith.
Hoping you'll be at the other side, when I get there.
Will you wait for me?"

No comments: