Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Money Is The Root Of All Evil

Why do I have to go to work?
Because I need the money to support myself.
Why do I have to do a full shift at Alley Bar?
Because I can't choose where to work and I need the money.

I am trying very hard to convince myself that full shift at Alley later will turn out fine. I've had a bad experience there so I'm pretty freaked at the idea of working at Alley, much less a full shift. )):

I'm depressed and emo. I don't know if it's just PMS or it's just me.

Time to grow up, I'm turning 20 in 13 days. God, how I hate my birthday. It's just going to be like every other year, fucked up.

Going to give the 'Le Coq Sportif ballet shoes, Agnes B edition' a pass. Weed was right, it's not practical to pay S$195|- for them. Plus, it isn't as if S$195|- are within my means.

Am I that immature when it comes to monetary issues? I hate to admit that I'm in the wrong but I reckon some people are just right. Sigh. Money, hate it, love it, can't live without it.

I've told a few people that I don't want to grow up ever. I have responsibilities that I shouldn't be carrying at my age and I'm just tired. It's not easy being me but that's my life and I'll have to take it in my stride.

Go try supporting yourself the moment you graduate from Secondary School, you'll know what I mean.

"It's hard not to break down once in awhile."

No comments: