Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I Bruise Easily, Really I do

Finally got back my old songs from MINE and somewhat at a time like this, I'm really glad to get them back.

Been listening only to the emo songs and my trance/house tracks. The R&B/Hip Hop tracks are conveniently skipped with a click of the mouse because I am so damn sick of them. Hear them every Friday and Saturday anyway.

The songs I have, I have a real penchant for them. I know the tunes, I know the lyrics. Most of all, I am able to relate to them one way or another.

I haven't been in the best of moods. Even getting high on Saturday wasn't a blissful thing. Instead, it was more like a "drown my sorrows" affair. I didn't get drunk though because, I didn't want to. I played my part and stayed sober. But mostly, I didn't want to cry in front of people that have never seen me cry and this, is a first for me.

To be honest, I don't even know what bloody sorrows I have. I've just been feeling really down the past week or so. Sigh. Too many things have been happening in a short time and it doesn't help that I feel so helpless.

I'm tired now. Casting at 1030 hours tomorrow morning. It's bed time. I just do hope I'll fall asleep fast.

`Spinning: Armin Van Buuren & Dj Tiesto - Take Me Away

"My skin is like a map, of where my heart has been
And I can't hide the marks, but it's not a negative thing"

No comments: