Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Of Shopping & Life

To a particular someone:
Darling, I know it's really hard on you now and I'm sorry I can't be much of help. But do remember, I'll be here when you're back and I'm only a phone call or sms away. Hang in there babe. I love you. Stay strong. -hugs-


---

As much as I think my life sucks, I am aware that there are people out there having it worst than I am at this very moment. Kids in Africa dying from malnutrition and various third world country diseases, soldiers dying for their country in Iraq, innocents killed in terrorists attacks.

Coming back closer to home, I do know of a few who are currently having it worst than I am. It sucks that I can't do anything much to help them and I hate it but that's just life. There's only so much one can do.

I am a firm believer of destiny and fate but not the delusional kind. We all have control of our own lives to a certain extent and I feel awfully lousy that I've completely lost all control of mine. I'm trying my best to regain the control back but till now, to no avail. Sigh.

Okay, enough of emo stuff. Had a great day yesterday. After casting, went to visit mummy at work and ended up spending 4 hours at her workplace having lunch with her and her boss and volunteering free labour.

Then MINE text-ed to date me out. HAHA. We finally went pak tor-ing after a very long time and after my relentless badgering. x:

Left mummy's and walked to the National Library to return and borrow books there for the first time. Yes la, I'm a sua ku, finally went to NLB for the first time. After that, strolled my way to City Hall because I was still WAY early to meet MINE.

Window shopped around and resisted buying a tube top from Miss Selfridge because I have been shopping way too much. LOL. Will touch on that later.

Finally hunger was knocking on MINE's stomach and the plan was for Pasta Mania but because I walked through the Food Court, MINE saw Kimichi Soup and we ended up there. Haha.

Bought my Yami Yoghurt for dessert and MINE skipped her dessert because she was already looking 2 months pregnant. LOL. Home after that. ((:

Baby, had a great time yesterday. When your holidays are here, more pak tor-ing okay? Love you! -smuacks-

---

Saturday, I succumbed to temptation and bought a badge from Agnes B (only after coming home, Lil Brat told me she can get 30% discount but wth anyway) and cleaned out my Topshop gift card with a turtle neck "bare backed" top.

Not to mention I am still waiting for my spree stuff. The "stuff" has increased from 2 E.L.F items to include a pair of wedges and a bag both from Taiwan sprees. -grins-

Of course I still can't beat MINE with her Comme Des Garcons + many random buys and Elena with her CRAZY shopping but I need to stop. My expenditure is way more than my income, which is currently zilch. I am so broke! Now I need to strike Thursday's 5.5 million TOTO. Hahaha.

P.S. I have a list of people whom I want them to be killed in a terrorist attack. I mean it.
`Spinning: Oscar G & Ralph Falcon - Dark Beat (Addicted To Drums)

No comments: