Saturday, May 19, 2007

Nervous Breakdown

Okay. I HATE MY FUCKING LIFE.

Yes, I am sick of bumming around already. Mondays - Fridays I am usually at home unless something crops up outside and I have to attend to it. Once a week I go to the National Library to restock my books. Besides all that, all I do is come online; play games, chat, check forums, check e-mail, sleep, eat and smoke.

I swear having nothing to do all day long just makes me eat and smoke and sleep most of the time. This lifestyle is supposed to make you fat. IT'S SUPPOSED TO OKAY?! Considering I take supper EVERY DAY. WHY AM I NOT GAINING WEIGHT. WHY?!?!

Omg fuck. I swear I'm going mad already. Getting all cooped up like this. Then the boring MoS Saturday night which beats staying at home doing what I do 5 days a week.

WAH FUCK. I WANT TO KILL MYSELF ALREADY LA.

Doesn't help that all my friends are scattered across the globe now. One in UK (Ryl), the other down under in Perth (Jac), another one holidaying in San Frans (Denise). I don't even want to mention Marilyn who's probably flying to God knows which continent as I type.

Even the ones in Singapore are so busy. Sigh. I swear I will go mad soon, honest.

Even MINE is so busy with school. I can't blame her either cause the poor baby's already going mad with her curriculum. -wails-

BABY I REALLY MISS YOU.

As I type, I'm silently breaking down. I really am.

"There’s only so much you can learn in one place
The more that you wait, the more time that you waste
I'll work and I'll fight till I find a place of my own
It sways and it swings and it bends until you make it your own
I can make it alone"

No comments: